Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. I

facebook help...please!!!

shes giving u the green light buddy lol. go in direct or indirect but just go for it
  2. I

facebook help...please!!!

well it doesnt necessarily have to do with the painting thing, but i dont see a problem with asking her if she wants to study with you somewhere. then if that goes well, you can take it further
  3. I

approaching girl at gym

LOL ya im playin but i was right tho. u guys have crazy anger management issues. wuts up with that? someone could really be askin for help and youre jus gonna act stuck up to him. i got a new question: how are YOU gonna get girls if u act like *****es?
  4. I

approaching girl at gym

so theres this girl who works at my schools gym (folding towels and ****) who i see whenever i work out in the morning. how should i start a conversation with her?
  5. I

The Forehead test (a sure sign to go in for the kiss)

*unless u have bad acne lol dont wanna pop a pimple on her face
  6. I

roommate snores...

lol ya i dont hear him yelling but he does talk in chinese in his sleep once in a while thanks man. ill ask him about the breath-right strips (never heard of it) but i dont know about the ear plugs just because i hav to hear my alarm when i wake up for school
  7. I

roommate snores...

my roommate snores REALLY ****in loud and its messin up my sleep. is there anything that either of us can do about it?
  8. I

Trying to get a little bigger

lol i thought u were serious for a minute ya man, do wut these guys said and dont stop eating. i hav a really high metabolism so i know how frustrating it can to be when ur trying to gain weight but it just isnt happening. as u keep eating and keep growing (naturally and by exercise), youll...
  9. I

How to Build Confidence

LOL these are hilarious, thanks for that "my dad used to beat me...can I have your number?"
  10. I

Does playing basketball...

thanks man. just wondering cus i wanna gain muscle mass but i play a LOT of ball lol
  11. I

Does playing basketball...

strengthen or weaken my leg muscles? does it make it stronger cus im doing a lot of running and jumping OR is it just wearing them down?
  12. I

On Failures!

empowering stuff man, thanks for that
  13. I

Confidence

what helped me alot was thinking about all the successful people in the world. think of people that you admire and aspire to be. what do they all have in common? theyre not scared. whenever a challenge comes in their direction, they stay calm and try their best to overcome it, even if they fail...
  14. I

Ok i feel like a total loser and i dont deserve it

its different feeling, i know. remember the confident feelings that u felt whenever u were around ur friends and try to have this feeling even when youre alone. youll find that u can be much happier in life if u can learn to live independently. youll also appreciate ur friends more whenever u DO...
  15. I

Music to drive out AFC disease!!!

new song by T.I.- Every Chance I Get
  16. I

Car music

"i like beat down low and my top let back!!!" bump that **** in ur car lol rap songs are the best to play in ur car but if ur really against it then jus remember to get some upbeat type of songs thatll keep the mood fun for u and anyone in the car
  17. I

Sense of humor is everything

true. not just with women but with people in general, good humor helps u get passed the awkwardness of opening up to people. a little bit of goofiness isnt gonna hurt ur chances of getting with anybody
  18. I

The obsessive and creepy guys seem to do great with women, seriously

he could just be a baller with a nice phone that he likes to use alot
  19. I

shaving correctly...DO IT.

man iono about u guys but i get free gilette fusion blades in the mail from time to time lol. i hav no idea why