Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sense of humor is everything

Reaction score
I've slept with quite a few women, and let me tell you, the biggest thing that turns a girl on is the ability to make her laugh. It displays confidence and shows her you have a care-free attitude, Hell, I screwed up with a girl so bad she stopped taking my calls. Most guys here would think "she's a b!tch, next." I left a voicemail saying "I'm probably not your favorite guy in the world and I'm assuming you don't want to talk to me since you told me to fvck off, but I'm optimistic and am going to assume you didn't mean it." She texted me (after not talking to me for a month) and said "lolol". Long story short, we met up and I took her down.

Now I don't mean "****y and funny", I just mean having a sense of humor, about everything in general. Forget the ****y, that's an ego and it's a mask of insecurity and girls know this. The confidence is displayed in your ability to be comfortable around women and having control of the situation.

Another example. Last week at the bars there was 4 hot chicks at a table, of course no guys had the guts to approach any. My friends looked at me and said "I bet you won't go over there." I walked right over, sat at their table and said "The mathematical odds of probability are telling me at least one of you ladies is single. My mission is to find out which one that is." They all laughed, I smiled... singled one out, talked with her, and got her number.

The reason it works so well is because you're not complimenting her, you're not showing any kind of neediness, you're not dependent on the outcome of the situation, but most importantly, you're being funny WITHOUT trying to be ****y. I also never show any kind of negative emotions around women I'm trying to game. Ever. Either by word of mouth or facial gestures. My attitude is positive at all times, any attempt whether intentionally or inadvertently to throw me off is handled with a smile and a laid-back positive response.

This is a formula for success, I promise you.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rockon:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, very good post. I'd like to add that having a sense of humor doesn't mean you have to use self detrimental humour. There are guys out there that will do anything to make someone laugh even at the expense of their own dignity. Also, you don't have to come up with that one line that absolutely cracks everyone up. Like you said, you just need to have a sense of humor and you're basically set. Back in my freshmen year I actually sometimes stayed up trying to make up these hilarious stories or lines. I made people laugh, but I was wasting my time; my jokes or lines that I say on the spot are just as funny as what I spent all night thinking of.

Another thing I'd like to add, a lot of people like to spice up their stories by lacing it with some fiction. Don't do this, I've realized this the hard way that the truth is more funnier than fiction. Friends is regarded as one of the best comedies and the scenarios are often based off of real life situations. Tell the truth, you don't need to lie to kick it.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true. not just with women but with people in general, good humor helps u get passed the awkwardness of opening up to people. a little bit of goofiness isnt gonna hurt ur chances of getting with anybody