Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. P

Tuna vs Protein Powder?

Touché. Although sources on the amount of methylmercury in tuna are mixed, I think the general consensus is that if you're not pregnant or a child, you're okay.
  2. P

Tuna vs Protein Powder?

Tuna is my favourite food. It has no carbs, lots of good protein, omega-3 fatty acids, good fats, it's cheap, tastes really good and it's quick to prepare. What more could you want? I already ate two cans today.
  3. P

Is the Gunwitch Method good for College/Uni Campuses?

I like Gumwitch's writings because they really get down to the basics, so yeah, I'd say they're applicable to anything exactly because of that.
  4. P

(Fighting) Any counters for...

If you throw kicks, throw low ones. They're quicker and can do a lot of damage if you strike the right area under the right angle. But in every streetfight (not to mention that they should be avoided like hell because they're dumb) you should be primarily concerned with not being hurt and ending...
  5. P

Who knows about step down transformers?

I bet Optimus Prime does!
  6. P

Should I persue all interested parties?

Sure, if you get invited to them.
  7. P

Are M.U.D.s geeky?

Diplomatic hit the nail on the head. No geeky hobbies, just geeky people. If you like doing something, do it. And just as with everything, too much of something is too much. I always hated the mentality of some people here that in order to be successful and happy, you have to conform to the...
  8. P

Hot and Cold

I think it all stems from ego problems. Despite their good looks, deep inside they realize that they're not really complete and fulfilled personally as they should be, so they encourage you to hit on them so that they can feel good about themselves. They crave positive reinforcement and...
  9. P

My girlfriend

So why are you posting a picture of your girlfriend here? To what purpose?
  10. P

Bruce Springsteen is a bum!

Which is not saying much, really.
  11. P

Favourite Guitarists

I like Tom Morello, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler, **** Dale among others.
  12. P

Does cuddling = sex

That's totally up to you. Go get her.
  13. P

Do you wear a watch (POLL)

It's not that we trolled it, we were mainly saying that it's silly to make a poll which so closely ties whether or not someone wears a watch to the number of chicks that person has picked up. A watch is a practical fashion accessory, nothing more. It's useful so you know the time, but when it...
  14. P

Cas...something diet

Water.
  15. P

Do you wear a watch (POLL)

Everyone knows that having a watch will get any woman to sleep with you, anytime. edit: bah, he beat me to it
  16. P

Last Man Standing, all is forgiven!!

The thing is, generally, people are lame. Most people are lame and women are no exception.
  17. P

Bad Moon Rising

It was cool. The moon looked like Mars. Looked like it was a planet.
  18. P

Don't be a moron and quote the whole post.

I am tempted to quote your whole post and say 'Yeah' but that's too predictable and quite possibly lame, so I'll just say that I thought about it in hopes that other people won't do it now.
  19. P

What I do and how I could improve, suggestions welcome

Haha, I'm not doing the drumming for the cardio, I'm doing it because I like it. Anyway, yeah, I might incorporate HIIT in my running later on, but right now I think it would be a bit too much. Besides, I think boxing incorporates lots of high intensity workout. What's BCAA? Also, I bought...
  20. P

What I do and how I could improve, suggestions welcome

Also, pretty much every day I do 20 sit-ups (legs in the air) and 20 pushups in the morning, unless I'm hung over, then I just walk around and say stuff like 'Argh!'.