Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot and Cold

alittledopey

Reaction score
Hello,
I apoligize if this has been discussed here before, I looked, but couldn't find anything.

I just cant understand those women (ones that you know in passing) that one day, act like there interested in you (great big smiles, hysterically giggling at your stupid jokes, staring into your eyes) one day, and the next day a "good morning", "hello" ect. from you recieves either a blank stare, ignoring you altogether, or even a dirty look.

Of course I realize that we all have bad days and dont want to be bothered.
And that some people may decide they dont want to talk to you, but quite a few repeat this behavior over and over (kinda like one nice day and two ignore days, or two nice weeks then a month of blank stares, and after you have given up on them a hearty "hi" from her and of course the smiles and giggling mentioned earlier.

I started to figure it must be something I'm doing wrong as that many women couldnt' be crazy, could they?

Well any way I have given up on these chronic jekyl and hydes ( of which there are several) and just ignore them, figuring (no knowing) there are plenty of nice SANE girls that dont give me this headache.

By the way I'm talking about fully grown adult women, not junior high school where you might expect this silliness.

I'm done blabbing and will ask my question now,

Why do these particular women act like this? Fickleness? Do they think its cute? Did they read about this in Cosmo? Are they just wacko? Or, is it just me

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, excellent question...

I'll wait and see anyone has a good answer, because I don't.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all stems from ego problems. Despite their good looks, deep inside they realize that they're not really complete and fulfilled personally as they should be, so they encourage you to hit on them so that they can feel good about themselves. They crave positive reinforcement and conformation from others because of their own lack of self-respect and self-actualization.
Same goes for a lot of men too. It's a general people problem.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously wish we could get a clear answer to this thread because this is the story of my life.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll wait and see anyone has a good answer, because I don't.

I'll give it a shot, you guys be the judge.

I just cant understand those women (ones that you know in passing) that one day, act like there interested in you (great big smiles, hysterically giggling at your stupid jokes, staring into your eyes) one day, and the next day a "good morning", "hello" ect. from you recieves either a blank stare, ignoring you altogether, or even a dirty look.

Are they nuts...maybe, are they playing hard to get...possible....in the end...it doesn't matter. Why do you care if some girl pays attention to you one minute, then acts flaky the next? Who the fvck are they that their attention or lack of, MEANS something? Here's your answer, it doesn't. The sooner you realize this fact, the better off you will be.

I work in a corporate environment (this type of behavior happens allot) and I could care less if someone says hi to me or not… my day or more important, my ‘mood’ will not be affected by them.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a d*ck to people. If someone says hi I’ll go out of my way to be friendly, but if they don’t…oh f*ing well.

Note: If you get bent out of shape because someone doesn't say hi, or acts distant, you are giving them more status...power...over you.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, well said.

I always try to be friendly to people so it kind of startles me when people don't reciprocate, but I suppose you're quite right.

alittledopey

Reaction score
Thanks King,
Nope, I dont get bent at all, just confused, especially when this circle of behavior is repeated over and over.

I agree with you that it doesnt matter, and I certainly would not let other peoples personality bother my mood.

I was just wondering what causes people to act like this, where does it come from?

Thanks again

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just got to expect that from women. I think it's a hormonal thing. Their moods are more greatly affected by their bodies' chemistry. Also, however, they "trust" their feelings more than guys do. So as well as experiencing different moods more often, they allow their behavior to be affected by those moods more than guys do. Like, as you said, guys also have days where they don't feel as excited as they did the day before. But I think guys are more likely to think that hang on, just because I'm not feeling all that excited at the moment, Alittledopey is a good guy, and I'll make the effort to perk up a bit, in case he thinks I've got a problem with him. Whereas a woman is more likely to "trust" her feelings and act the way she is feeling; so some days you get huge excitement, other days you might as well not exist. That's why sometimes even though they can seem really keen on going out with you, three days later they flake.

(Of course, this doesn't explain everything. Sometimes, they probably do just decide that you're not as interesting a guy as they first thought, and in this case it isn't really about moods.)

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of chicks have BPD. Borderline Personality disorder

These nut jobs go through HOT and COLD cycles. One day they love you and the next day they hate. They have no middle ground thus the Big friendly smiles one day and the rude looks the next day

Stay away from chicks who have you all confused inside. They just PROJECT all the confusion they have on to you

These girls will pull you in just so they can push you away. They will do this over and over. Once they get bored they move on

WARNING SIGNS. Chicks that roll their eyes. Act out in public for attention, Are really into you one day but not so much the next, always talk bad about ex boyfriends, etc

Stay the FVCK away from these nut jobs.

alittledopey

Reaction score
Thanks Daniel,
That is very interesting, thanks for a great explanation.
I do, however hope your wrong as far as all women acting like that because that is something I can not deal with (that behavior I mean) and in my (limited) experience most women have not acted like this toward me.

Obs, thanks for the bump

Ryan,
Another great theory.
Thank you as well, I hope you are right as I have followed your advice before I even read it (nutsos= see ya!)

Thanks again

kreuz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot and Cold

Dear Readers,

Why do some women act like they want to jump your bones one day, and the next act like you are a freshly thawed caveman? The answer is simple!

Women have this odd personality quirk, if they like you at first sight they often swoon over you, hoping to grab your attention from all of the other women around. They do this to assert that they are better than other women, and then they can "passively" show off to other women. Once they know they have your attention, and you begin to show them more -anything- when compared to the other ladies around, they know they have you hooked.

So why are they cold?
Women go cold when they know you are not a challenge. They have already asserted their dominance, and feel like you would be no fun. Now this can be shattered by various actions, but basically the whole thing is a huge game of cat and mouse. The minute you show too much attention, she backs off, the minute you back off, she is interested again. Also if women are having a bad day they often CRAVE attention, which often is the day they are acting "Hot". If they know you will give the right response, they will continue playing this messed up game with you until the end of days.

From my studies this seems to be fairly accurate. Even though a woman may grow older, as long as she is single she feels like she has to assert her superiority around other women. Do not fear though, for they are fickle creatures. If you need any help in the reaction/counteraction/etc department feel free to contact me in PM and I will help you out my friends.

Take it easy folks and enjoy.

FurryFriend

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see inconsistant behavior as a sign of interest.

If a girl is constantly friendly to you, she probably thinks of you as a buddy only. If she is constantly unfriendly to you, she's indifferent to you or thinks you're a creep.

But if she's inconsistant, she might just have feelings for you. After all, where there is attraction, there is tension. And where there is tension, there is inconsistancy.

Last edited:

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score

INCONSISTANT behavior is a warning sign of NUT JOB

They are Inconsistant with everything in life NOT just how they view some guy.

stay away from girls who are inconsistant and contradict themselves all the time. stay away from ANYBODY who has these traits

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kreuz said:
Also if women are having a bad day they often CRAVE attention, which often is the day they are acting "Hot". If they know you will give the right response, they will continue playing this messed up game with you until the end of days.
Aww, ain't it too bad that when they're having a "hot day" I just want to play video games. I suppose she shoulda paid attention when I was available...

I'm not on her damn time table.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just wondering what causes people to act like this, where does it come from?

Honestly bro, I really don't know...or care for that matter. If people want to be cool with me, great...if they want to be distant...i won't loose any sleep over it. But that's just me.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryan69 said:

INCONSISTANT behavior is a warning sign of NUT JOB

They are Inconsistant with everything in life NOT just how they view some guy.

stay away from girls who are inconsistant and contradict themselves all the time. stay away from ANYBODY who has these traits
Don't fill this board with broad statments like this.. True some of those who are inconsistant are nut jobs and it is wise to stay away from them.

HOWEVER most women i've encountered who are inconsistant but more hot than cold normally have high tension, to relive tension women tend to pull a "release valve" and go cold on you not to cold but just enough to relive some of it.

Best thing to do when a girl goes cold is to take it with stride. because its all a push-pull game if she pulls you just stand there and let her pull a rope with nothing on the other end. She'll wonder why you let go and will push for answers.