Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. D

Please post your stories about picking up at the bookstore here!

I can imagine asking girls about what they're reading and start a conversation about books and school, but after 2 to 3 minutes (if even that), it just seems obvious that you're up to something. How do you get to the getting the digits part? Could you guys be more detailed about that...
  2. D

What a fruitful night...

You're lucky damnbugs. For me it is yet another defeat...just a moment ago I gathered the courage to call her (would have waited for a few days but then she's on in town for this weekend...) Anyway we talked about last night and her stay here. Managed to make her laugh when I mentioned how...
  3. D

What a fruitful night...

I know that I have some issues with onetis and so tonight I went out to the bar (not having been there for months) to try to meet some new girls. From my experience tonight I urge you to 1) talk to other guys around you and 2) go out to the dance floor, at least once in a while. I was...
  4. D

Alas! She is now married...

Thanks for that link. It was very apt and moving. I wish "She" was mine. After learning of the news, I just turned off the light, lit a candle, and drank some whisky while I listened to some slow music. If she only knew the depth of my feelings for her...
  5. D

Alas! She is now married...

I have had this serious onetis for a girl for a long time (it has been almost a year and a half since we last saw each other and I still can't forget her). I still get some news of her every now and then. I just found out that she got married... So sad... :( Thanks for listening...
  6. D

Kiss closed tonight! Finally!

very nice. did you get her phone number? did you guys talk about meeting up some other time? tell me, how did you initiate the conversation in the first place (I'm always interested in those very very first steps) and manage to make her talk to you for an hour and a half at the grocery store...
  7. D

If a girl is worth anything she will...

did you guys kiss before the BJ? Or did she go straight to that? She just unzipped you or did you give a signal? Geez, you lucky dude.
  8. D

What if she spits on your "kock" when giving a handj0b?

if you're having a casual encounter with a promiscuous woman and you use a condom, but then she spits on your "kock" when giving you a handj0b (her mouth not touching you, only her saliva does), are you still "safe" from possible diseases? Just wondering...
  9. D

She hangs up on you. Who calls back first?

Put that b!tch in her place, now! (How? I don't know) Actually. Don't call back. You'll look weak if she doesn't pick it up or if she hangs up on you a second time! Don't leave messages either. She and her friends will have many laughs at your expense if you leave messages (especially...
  10. D

Any recommendations for a counseling site?

I think my problem is deeper than just not getting laid. Is there a good counseling site where people interact in a manner like what we do on this DJ site, with a few identified professionals on it? When I tell you I'm a walking skeleton I'm not joking. I'm 5 foot 10 and weight 112 lbs...
  11. D

Unprecedented Insights into this girl's mind...

I don't even know what it stands for. But it means (I think) having an infatuation with a particular someone.
  12. D

I'm sorry but I can't really post the link to her diary--there may be consequences if I do so (this time she's gonna call a cop on me!) Starman, I didn't even do anything bad to her! We went out three times. I kiss-closed her several times. Yes, the conversation wasn't going very well and...
  13. D

sorry I have to edit it in case she is doing the same thing with me.
  14. D

I think it's harder to be a DJ if your black.

Quite right: Washington, Fishburn, Freeman, Smith, Jackson...you name it.
  15. D

When she says sorry all the time.

Yeah, I experienced this--except that I was the one doing the apologizing. How stupid I was...I don't know why I did that...
  16. D

Big Weekend - Go out and do it!

yeah Intense. Went out two nights straight and it was all sh!tty. Nothing was going on as far as girls go. It's not like I haven't been trying hard...Hope some of you have better luck than I have had...
  17. D

One of you seem to suggest that ALL blacks (or for that matter all whites) think alike and THEREFORE, you have to belong to a particular race in order to understand what that race's mentality is. I'm sorry, but I totally disagree. I don't think there is a monolithic "black mentality" or "white...
  18. D

But the "Media" is (are) not some entity that exists outside of our actions. Isn't it convenient to blame it all on "the media" when in fact we (or at least some of us) are the ones who dictate the content which the media is said to be perpetuating? Also, are human beings infinitely capable...
  19. D

Juan Man, you seem to be suggesting that there are "fine-ass" black women out there that black men are after, but they are either too few or too hard to get. BUT more to the point, you seem to be suggesting that black women ON AVERAGE aren't as attractive as women from other races. Am I...