Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think it's harder to be a DJ if your black.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Juan_Man
I know I'm going to create some tension here but I think that you must distinguish between two types of black women: regular black women and fine-ass-hell black women. Every black guy wants a Halle Berry, Beyonce, or Janet Jackson looking black female and doesn't want to settle for just any black girl. Fine ass black women are harder to get than any girl of any other race because they get approached by guys of all races and are therefore more picky (tending to go for prettyboy players, athletes, or successful money makers). I think that most black guys date outside their race because they can't get a Halle Berry and don't want to settle for anything less within their race. Just my 2 cents.
That goes back to my earlier post, most black guys do not date outside of their race.

I think you see an ocassional black man dating outside of his race and it is amplified it in your mind. One interracial couple seems to be a lot or too many for some people. So one black man with a non-black woman will look like a billion.

Just don't take my word for it. The next time you are at Disney World or just out on the town (considering you live in a diverse town), count how many all-black couples you see and count the "mixed" couples. You will see much much more all-black couples than interracial couples. Maybe it is different where you live but most of the black men I say in my travels and neighborhood date black women and they are not of the Halle Berry or Beyonce' flavor.

Sometimes I wonder if some these people who respond has ever hung out in a black neighborhood. If you just hang out in in predominatly white neighborhoods the black guys will most likely be hanging out there because he either has a white friend or is dating someone white but this is misleading. This is misleading just like if all you do is hang out on basketball courts or watch NBA on TV you will assume that most black guys are great basketball players but after you go to a black neighborhood you will realize that a whole lot of black people have no basketball skills. Mostly, only the good basketball players are drawn to the court so you will see them there but they do not represent the basketball skills of the whole black community.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn... this thread is breaking down a million stereotypes at a million miles an hour. :cool:

I once remember playing a black kid one on one on the playground. He was taller, and gangly with dredlocks.... kinda like Darius Miles' little brother. :D I thought he would kick my butt on the court, but I beat him 10-2. He could jump, but his jump shot was totally whack and he couldn't box out. Before then I had always believed that EVERY black guy was a basketball phenom. Now I know better, although there still are plenty of really good black b-ballers.

This is the only way blacks will gain acceptance as normal human beings (not thugs or murderers or dealers or sex-gorillas) - through straight-up, no holds barred intelligent discussion. I wish more Asian people would have discussions like this. I'm envious. :(

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drew6532
Will the non-blacks please stop trying write from a black person's P.O.V. It's not working. It seems like you’re getting your theories from what you see in the media. The media does an overall poor job trying to portray black people. It comes down to what someone stated earlier in the post, what your attracted to the most is what you live in. I'm from the hood, predominantly populated by blacks. Most men from where I'm from are attracted to the same type of females as me.

Wrong. If you do know a black man who thinks like this, I’m pretty sure he is NOT from the hood. Therefore, he represents the minority of black men. And non-blacks tend to think like you because this minority of black men is the majority of black men you interact with. Coming from the majority view of black males, Halle Berry and Janet Jackson are NOT good representatives of the main attraction of black males. That’s what you see on TV. However, everyone will agree that Beyonce could get it(BTW, Both of Beyonce‘s parents are black).

We look at black girls pretty much the same way we view other girls 1-5=below par, 7=alright, 9-10="fine ass". Come to the hood and there is a great variety from which we may choose. Then again, those blacks brought up in non-black areas tend to be more attracted to whatever the main attraction is in their environment. For example, I currently attend a predominantly white college. Most of the blacks in my school are from the same suburbs as the white kids. Therefore, most of them tend to be more attracted to white girls and intimidated by the more “urban” black girls. And the black women these guys are attracted to tend to resemble black women exemplified as sexy in the media.
You wanna see some good examples of black girls, black men are attracted to? Go to a HBCU(Historically Black College or University) party near you.

Most black men who date outside of their race do it because black women can tend to be too much of a challenge. They are more reluctant to try new things, tend to be close minded, and tend to be a little meaner. Do you know how rare it is for a man to regularly get head from his girl around my way? Unless she’s a smut, very rare. As far as white girls go, the ones that date black men tend to be freaks in bed, and tend to want to please. Sorry to say it, but they’re easier. Easier to deal with, easier to cheat on, easier to smash(have sex with), etc. It has little, if anything, to do with physical attraction.

One ya.
ditto.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
I agree with everything you said. It's the same in the media for black men.

My question is why do black men have this type of attiude and black women choose to stay with there own race?
That's easy to answer. Black women feel superior to black men. Their mothers tell them that and the media does too. It's simply not true. To give up would seem like a weakness. Half the brothers locked up did it for a piece of coochie. They sold drugs so they could have money to attract women or they joined a gang for social proof. They refuse to believe that their materialistic and unrealistic attitudes are part of our downfall. You have to work so hard to please them that some people decide to take the easy way out. I have not met a black guy that has slept with a black woman who didn't act like a thug to do it. If you gang bang, you're inferior, if you don't, your soft. Do you think guys would spend so much money to bling if it weren't for women? No! The only thing that matters to a guy is if you can whoop his @ss.

jsgii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did notice i was having a harder time with woman of other races. However after geting rejected I try to move on . I try to play it as a numbers game. This is what I find :

When I make sustained and eye contact and smile, The HB usually pause making an opportunity for me to start a conversation. White and Hispanic chicks usually pause giving me an opportunity to spit game at them, black chicks keep walking and say hi. And Asian chicks avoid eye contact and only sub vocalize a hi or hello ( lips moving and maybe you hear a sound).

that is from my journal. with black chicks i think it is a test they give to see if you have confidence. So what do you think?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont go after white women becuase probability favors the white woman in a nation where white women are majority. (as one guy pointed out)

I go after white women becuase in my opinion, they are much hotter than women of any other race. And something tells me most men going after white women are doing it for the same reason as me.

Even if white women were a minority, and black women a majority, id still be avoiding the black chicks, and going after the white ones.

My point is the "probability favors the white woman" made by that one guy is not really that much true. Its just an assumption.

just my 2 cents

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjRocca
Theyres something here called Nightriders, its pretty ridiculous but its girls that JUST date black guys.
i'll testify to this point. most of my girls are like that. and not just black guys, but ghetto black guys, must be thugged out. they will NOT go for the nice guy, EVER.

they usually get dogged out too.

with everyone in both genders b!tchin about how hard it is to find a good man/woman, i think it is stupid to be so closeminded about race.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by waffen_SS_master
I dont go after white women becuase probability favors the white woman in a nation where white women are majority. (as one guy pointed out)

I go after white women becuase in my opinion, they are much hotter than women of any other race. And something tells me most men going after white women are doing it for the same reason as me.

Even if white women were a minority, and black women a majority, id still be avoiding the black chicks, and going after the white ones.

My point is the "probability favors the white woman" made by that one guy is not really that much true. Its just an assumption.

just my 2 cents
It is important to realise that this is just your opinion. I will date whoever I like or attracted too. With that being said, I think that a nice slim waste and big round onion booty is about the sexiest thing on earth. Combine that onion booty with an attractive face, and full breasts and Im in love. There aren't a lot of white chicks with full round booties. I also prefer the other physical charachteristics of black women. I find beauty in all women but put two equally attractive women next to each other, one being light the other being dark, and I will gravitate toward the darker woman every time. I love full lips, chocolate skin and the confidence of american black women.

I don't tend to go after white broads but if I find one that is beautiful too me I will go after her. Most black guys don't date white women. The standard of beauty in western culture, especially that which the media reinforces, is the white woman. The 100 pound, blond haired, blue eyed, pale skinned, thin lipped, flat booty white chick is in western culture the steretype for beauty. I disagree with that standard and flat out reject it. None of those features fit into my preferences. For years everything black was considered ugly. Dark skin, thick lips, big booty, kinky hair, were called ugly. I happen to like all those things.

Black women, IMHO, do tend to have a major attitude. White women, I hate to stereotype, tend to be easier to meet and get along with. Most of the white girls, Ive seen with black guys, tend to be the docile, do whatever you say type of white girl. Most of the white and black, macho type guys I know can say darn near anything they want thier white women. I have heard the italian guys I used to work with call their wives/gf's b!tch like its their first name. Try that with a black woman and you will learn that hot grits on skin hurts! I think that men, like water, ususally choose the course of least resistance. I think that for many white women are alot easier to deal with. I do agree with you that there are some who

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many black men get seen as sex symbols verus white guys?
actually almost all of them, in the media. there just aren't many black men in the media to start with. and the actual viewers of the movies with these men usually happen to be mostly black themselves. its because the market itself is segregated. its sad, but it is hard to crossover into mainstream if you are black.

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
actually almost all of them, in the media. there just aren't many black men in the media to start with. and the actual viewers of the movies with these men usually happen to be mostly black themselves. its because the market itself is segregated. its sad, but it is hard to crossover into mainstream if you are black.
Quite right: Washington, Fishburn, Freeman, Smith, Jackson...you name it.

jsgii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to think about it much. Just adapt my techniques.

I'ts all pink on the inside and if its not throw it back.

I don't discriminate I procreate.:D

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by waffen_SS_master

just my 2 cents
dude, your a f***ing nazi. get over your denial.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by regulus
dude, your a f***ing nazi. get over your denial.

LOL, with a name like Waffen SS Master, I saw that one coming from a mile away. :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of people are showing their true colors...

Don Man what you said was just plain childish.,That there is a difference between black woman and "fine ass black women". The only difference in the two are what you make them to be, and if you honestly believe that, you are a long, LONG way from being a DJ.

But even with that said, there is a difference in between white women, and "fine ass white women", just like there is a difference between purto rican women and "fine ass purto rican women". Don't think just becasue a white guy is white he can approach any white woman, or dido for any race. Black woman are no different in that sense than white, asian, japanesse, russian or green women. Women want a sucessful, or at least has the potentional to be sucessful man. Why do you people make it more difficult than that.

Do you think say... Denzel Washington would have trouble getting a white woman if that were his preference. NO because he is sucessful (and being famous doesnt' hurt) and he is confidence in himself. If you go into a talk with a woman thinking she is going to shoot you down before you start you are fighting an uphill battle.

With that said, you were right on the money about the media quote, I coudln't have said it better myself.

Also to add what you are saying, the media is in fact, majority white and you really can't blame them, they just give the public what they want and the majority of the public is white, and white men want to see collage aged busty white women. Also mixed women are exotic and are always a plus.

I have sucess with different races but I will be the first to say that it's becasue I fit more of the business person mold than the young black aferican american mold, and being a business person AND being young aferican american actually work in my favor.

Think about it. If you are going to buy a new Corvette, and there are 100 white ones and they all have the same features, and 1 black one, 90 percent of the time you are going to buy the black one because it's just as good and different.
regulus :
That's easy to answer. Black women feel superior to black men. Their mothers tell them that and the media does too. It's simply not true. To give up would seem like a weakness. Half the brothers locked up did it for a piece of coochie. They sold drugs so they could have money to attract women or they joined a gang for social proof. They refuse to believe that their materialistic and unrealistic attitudes are part of our downfall. You have to work so hard to please them that some people decide to take the easy way out. I have not met a black guy that has slept with a black woman who didn't act like a thug to do it. If you gang bang, you're inferior, if you don't, your soft. Do you think guys would spend so much money to bling if it weren't for women? No! The only thing that matters to a guy is if you can whoop his @ss.
That is the farthist thing from the truth. White and black men, and white and black women, A black woman has it worse than any. It's not even a close race. I am an African American man and what I have to go though on a daily basis pales in comparasion to what my mother, and her mother have to go though on a daily basis. Also becuase of the genre of music that black women listen to, they more times than not are digraded, which is why more times than not you see them with men and you say to yourself they can do better, or they put up with stuff they shouldn't.

I have a 15 year old cousin who just had a child. Now, I love JJ (the child ) to death, he is too cute, and I love spending time with him, but it doesnt' ch ange the fact that I have a 15 year old cousin who has a 6 month old kid and doesn't see the problem in it because "everyone else is having sex it was going to happen sooner or later".

To make matters worse, I am pretty smart, and I would venture to say that as far as Book Sense, she is tic for tac to where I was at her age, up into this year she has made 1 B her whole life, but had to miss the rest of the school year because of the child.

To make matters even worse, her mother, my aunt, makes 9.00 dollars an hour and now has to support 3 kids herself, because her daughters dad walked out the day she gave birth. (She doesn't do a bad job actually. I shoot her some cash to help out usually once a month, but again it doesn't change the fact that she is going though hell to raise now 3 kids.

Also, just to prove that you are not from the "hood", people who are from the hood, don't want to admit they are from the hood. There is nothing proud about being poor, and if you think there is, then you have never had do things like put bills in a hat and draw out which 3 are going to get paid this month, or drink water so you don't get hungry because you can't afford to buy any more food.

Even if you are from the "hood", I know there is not much you can do about your living situtation, but for god's sake grow up. People like you are what give people like me a bad rep. There is absolutly nothing to be proud about being poor.

Let me bring this to a conclusion. I am seeing a 31 year old itialain woman I met around 5 months ago. She calls me while I am leaving work, and I tell her I am going to go home and take a bath, then go and see my cousin (See above) who is 6 months. She wants to meet my family, so she wants to come. AFter trying to get her to change her mind, I give in and pick her up. So we get to my aunts house which is in the "black" part of the city, and Wal Mart is no more than 2 blocks away. We decided we wanted to play spades and the baby needed some baby food, so I said I would run to wal mart right quick. Since It is only 2 blocks away, and I don't mind walking, I decided to walk. Since my date didn't really know my family very well enough to stay with them, she comes with me.

By this time it's dark outside, and I see her cluthcing her purse and breathing heavy. I make the joke "don't worry, they aren't going to rob you". She says "they are looking at me". I said yeah, ,but not because they want to rob you, ,because you are an attractive women, if they were white men you wouldn' thave a problem? She says " I guess you are right". She then says after 30 seconds or so " I am glad you are not like them". I thought about it for a second, and I realized that although we look different, there isn't much of a difference. Everyone wants the same things in life.

Perfect Example. There is a new song out now by a rapper called T.I called 24's. Most of you know the hook.. "money, ***, cars and clothes, that's how all my ****** roll". I remember listening to him the first time and thinking he is an ignorrant black man, but after I thought about it for a second, ,I lauighted because that's how EVERYONE want's to "roll" but just not in thoose exact words. Everyone wants to have money. Everyone wants women to like them. Everyone wants a decent car and I myself like to dress. I may not say it the same way he did but again we want the same thing, we just have to very distinct ways of getting it.

Anyway what I was saying was, my "friend" didn't find me attractive because I was smart, or necessary because I make a decent living, she knows men, older men who make more on a yearly basis then I do, but the fact that I do run a company complied with the fact that I am attractive and I am young and aferican american who can hold a decent conversation made me a "catch" becaue I can offer something that most people can't, which Is what I have been tr ying to explain to alot of these shollowminded DJ's here.