Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Unprecedented Insights into this girl's mind...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry I have to edit it in case she is doing the same thing with me.

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

that is SO FCUKED UP. give us the link!

what a biotch! some are like that. you just have to realize that you are the better person here, the best revenge is to live your life well. one day she will see you out living your life and happy and she'll try to get with you, thinking she can have you whenever she wants, and then you can let her down gently.

just realize that the sad girl was sadly mistaken. and that is HER problem, not yours.

lynx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks can be cruel, but never let them see that their actions affect you. The important thing is to learn from this experience and never again let any girl get you down no matter how nice she seems or how hot she is.

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, sorry about that dude. Just remember in the future, if you read a chicks personal thoughts or emails, you will almost always find stuff you will wish you didn't read. The only time something good happened from me peering into another chicks mind, was when i was dating this girl. I was at her house, and she went into the bathroom to change while i was in her bedroom. Her diary was sitting right there, so i grabbed it and flipped to when we started seeing each other. About the only thing i read that had to do with me, said, "I kissed Cameron tonight. That was neat."

Neat? What the??? That's about all i got to read before she came out.

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the link to her diary? How'd you find it. PM me the story man. God now you have me intrested. tell me

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok man, im assuming you went out with her more than 3 dates. Why on earth did she continue to go out with a ¨loser¨?
If you were such a loser why did she continue to date you?

Because she wasnt worth it.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I gotta say is you think you have entered her mind..but the fact is you let her enter YOUR mind.

Look at the basics..She has some anger issues with you for calling you those names. Im not sure what you did to her .. to make her angry enough to say those things about you.

but BELIEVE it or NOT...its GOOD when women have those type of turbulant and forceful words to say about somebody.

That means she was soo frustrated..the only way she could vent her anger was through a diary..and the fact that she mentioned you at all should be like an awkward compliment..because you were on her mind..

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really whats the adress of the diary.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! We'll teach her not to post stuff like that. This nasty slut deserves some harsh e-mails.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya wanna hear an interesting story,

I used to keep journals and logs(kinda like a diary)

my girlfriend at the time was pissing me off soo much..that I called her all sorts of names and insults in my journal..

One night while I was trying to "win" her back..I rented a nice jacuzzi suite..champagne flowers etc..it was right out of a romance novel..

except I made a mistake..and brought my journal in my bag with some clothes, etc

she went through my bag when i passed out, found my journal..read EVERYTHING..then in the last 2 pages she wrote a really long letter about "now I know what you really think of me"

The point is this..I really loved this girl.but was becoming frustrated at the retarded things she was doing in our relationship..so I said alot of mean and vile things out of frustration in my journal

thats why Im telling dave..that when you are so emotionally charged about someone to write nasty things about them in a journal..it shows you really care for them and are just frustrated and angry

I never mention girls I dont really care about in my journals

she later became my oneitus after we broke up

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep I keep a jourmal and I only write in it when I'm really pissed off. I just aim my anger at someone not really caring who. What teh diary adress.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was a heavy blow to my self esteem to read that someone I liked said bad things about me

but later I wisened up and realized..when people say nasty stuff about each other (girls/guys who are involved)

its out of frustration and anger...not because they really dislike u..usually its because they DO have feelings for you..and are somewhat frustrated at how things have turned out..

so I hope Dave isnt really torturing his own soul..by reading the nasty sh1t this chick wrote about him

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop dwelling on it, that's not going to help.

If some girl can bring you down like that, you have to ask yourself, how steadfast was your self-esteem in the first place?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh Im not dwelling on it now Jive,

Im just reflecting on a historical moment and understanding

this girl even did a 180 a while back..and wanted me back..but I was no longer interested in her

but at that time..she was my oneitus..so my self esteem hinged on what she thought of me

thats a big problem of mine..that Ive been working on..I place too much self-worth based on what my oneitus thinks of me

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was referring to this:

Originally posted by davelmn2003
she didn't even mention the kiss and the dance we had..the long walk, the good meal at the restaurant! Those things rocked my tranquil world for God's sake!

All I got was "pathetic", "loser", and "dude". Even if I wasn't that interesting on our dates I did nothing to deserve these insults!

All the AFCs out there I hope you look at me and see how all my manly dignity is trashed. Do yourselves a favor--NEXT her once and for all if anything doesn't go right--before you earn her contempt!!!
That's like telling us to not take risks. Of course there is a chance for something like this happening, that's why it's a risk! She probably had low interest in you, and you took a risk with her. This doesn't mean you should always next if something doesn't go right. If it happens it happens; get over it, and learn from it.

And if you actually think about this LOGICALLY, nothing REALLY happened. Your making a big deal out of nothing. What exactly does "her contempt", as you put it, mean to you? It shouldn't mean anything.

Last edited:

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I can't really post the link to her diary--there may be consequences if I do so (this time she's gonna call a cop on me!)

Starman, I didn't even do anything bad to her! We went out three times. I kiss-closed her several times. Yes, the conversation wasn't going very well and I realized I was a bore, but I managed to kiss her at the end every night. And on our last date we even made out for quite some time.

This is the only b!tch who has ever come on to me on her initiative. If this is how I'm viewed by her, then ha! You're kind of right when you say that it's she who's gotten into my mind. I don't deny that. She basically crushed all my confidence (for a while it was she--a HB--who gave me confidence to go out and meet girls because I thought if a HB would take me on then I had something good going--what a joke)

ok...now I will try (in vain I suppose) not to dwell on it...thanks for the responses and support.

Last edited:

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even know what it stands for. But it means (I think) having an infatuation with a particular someone.