Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. S

How do you look like and what kind of women do you attract? (looks only)

6ft 1 190 lbs lean, muscular/built black hair african american 20 I've been told I'm good looking and I have gotten job offers from abercrombie & fitch, so I guess that tells me something. I only get attention from straight guys obsessed with male aesthetics, girls either tease me or ignore me.
  2. S

Girl that liked me at first all of a sudden ignores me. What did I do wrong?

If they like you, theres no bs. A girl that had high interest in me still went on a date with me when she was sick. She got me sick though :(
  3. S

Got invited to a girls house. Safety in danger?

is it because she's hispanic. Hispanics are really dangerous, but the media likes to make it look like the blacks are the dangerous ones.
  4. S

I think this girl is talking **** about me to girls I meet

I made a previous topic about it before. This girl is a huge tease with an army of orbirters bigger than the Chinese army. I caught oneitis for her, but I snapped out it and started ignoring her. She still actively tries to tease me and is always at my parties. I just ignore and avoid her as...
  5. S

Girl that liked me at first all of a sudden ignores me. What did I do wrong?

I remember going to NYC and only being able count the amount of hot girls I saw on one hand. Lol, a hot girl there is like a 5-6 down here.
  6. S

Looking All American Abercrombie Fitch vs looking Exotic

I think op is full of ****. You cannot beat chad on the lacrosse team.
  7. S

Help Me Get Over This B#tch!!!!

Time is your best friend. I just got over a case of oneitis, but still think about the girl a lot.
  8. S

Just got dropped from three dates because I'm black

Ya I plan on getting the hell out if here as soon as I graduate.
  9. S

I live in Tn full of wanna be southern belle sorority girls. All my brothers were like she really wants to go, and I asked them if they knew I was black. They said no, so when they asked them they said no.
  10. S

thanks for acknowledging it, but most of the people on this board are idiots and their influence has reached the mods here. People were sick of the minorities ****** about racism here, so I proposed to make a separate board for minorities, but it was aggressively shot down.
  11. S

So we have this date party thing and my friends hooked me up with three girls and they all dropped once they found out I was black, but they were excited to go before they figured out my race. Come on sosuave, preach to me how race does not mean a single damn thing in the dating game. Yall...
  12. S

Old plate I went NC on asked me to help her move

Snapchat doesnt mean anything. Plus, I told her off and told her I wasnt going to talk to her again, so she must have been pretty desperate to ask me.
  13. S

Old plate I went NC on asked me to help her move

We were talking a while back, but she wouldnt put out and I went NC on her out of fear of looking like a ****. She only snapchatted me during the summer, but I kept it at that level only. Today she texted me saying she needed a really strong man to help her move, and I was away from my phone...
  14. S

The truth about gaming White Western girls as a minority (pls read, srs)

You are calling me a loser when you are calling me terms like beta. If you have to resort to that than you are a loser yourself. Face it, you are just a loser attempting to put up a front. All this site is about is putting up a laughable front to disguise your true self. It is cultish as well.
  15. S

The truth about gaming White Western girls as a minority (pls read, srs)

Lol all of these guys are bull *****. They say they do not have trouble getting white women, but they frequent a pua site and pof. Race does play a role in dating white women. Any white male that disagrees is a dumbass.
  16. S

Doing college without being in a fraternity (SEC school)

We have already told you what to do. Join a Fraternity.
  17. S

Ethnicy of women easiest to approach

Depending on your location, being black will have a negative impact with women due to it being america. Do not listen tonthe white ****ers on this board becsuse they do not knkw what they are talking about. In addition, I saw your poorly written topic and I wanted to tell you I get teased as...
  18. S

Why would you want these type of women? They won't even give you a chance if you are not in a fraternity. Since you are a transfer from Arizona, I highly doubt you dress according to their standards. Dressing up will not help either because a lot high schoolers and independents are starting...
  19. S

And most geeds are losers that know their place in society
  20. S

Also, joining a frat is worth it if you are in to that thing. Do not do it just for girls though, or you will regret it.