Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ethnicy of women easiest to approach

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a black male im attracted to every race. But in my point of view black females are the hardest to pick up. Not to sound cliche but everything the media says about them is kinda true. I tried college ones to the ghetto ones same idea of what can you do for me attitude.

Spanish women are a lil bit nicer one thing I found out if they fall for you they fall hard. Indian theyre okay and asian are distant.

Last but not least are white women they seem to be the nicest. Will say hi to you if you say it to them but of course its not always true.

But overall which race of women do you guys think are the easiest to pick up.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not the race of the girls but yours, you see if you were an asian man, in particular an indian one all the women would fall near you.

When it comes of race and sosuave you have only to say one magic word "indian".

I still remember the threads of that guy who was an african american of israeli descendant which altought looked black had all the privileges after becoming to look like an indian, lucky bastard eh...I guess his name is goundra the hobbit and now lives in south africa where he runs an online shop.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Depending on your location, being black will have a negative impact with women due to it being america. Do not listen tonthe white ****ers on this board becsuse they do not knkw what they are talking about. In addition, I saw your poorly written topic and I wanted to tell you I get teased as well. Girls here think Im cute, but only tease me or go so far because of the stigma my skin tone carries. If I had a nickel for how many times I heard, "you are cute for a black guy" I would be rich.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely not black. That's the reason why I don't approach. I live in a predominantly black community and you can even approach them without them calling you "thirsty". And they always got this stuck up "entitlement" and "what you can do for me" attitude (what the OP said) where they think they're better than you in some way. They sit there and where NOTHING and when some guy tries to approach them, they call them creeps or "thirsty niggas."

Sh1t gets me tight. But I think white women are easiest to pick up. I am not sure they are as receptive to black guys as they are to white guys though. Never seen it in person or tried. I'm black btw

yyc12

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:
Im a black male im attracted to every race. But in my point of view black females are the hardest to pick up. Not to sound cliche but everything the media says about them is kinda true. I tried college ones to the ghetto ones same idea of what can you do for me attitude.

Spanish women are a lil bit nicer one thing I found out if they fall for you they fall hard. Indian theyre okay and asian are distant.

Last but not least are white women they seem to be the nicest. Will say hi to you if you say it to them but of course its not always true.

Honestly, the easiest to pick up are the white girls, :woo: . The easiest way is to identify the white girls that are only attracted to black men (as strange as that is, there are a few out there). Overall the latinas/asians/brown girls are the toughest as generally they're not into black men; even worse if they're not "americanized".

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually if you want an easy approach/lay, I have found that the Aimak ethnic women located in the northern most mountains of eastern Afghanistan located in the south but also sprinkling over to the western parts are very very approachable and open to just about every opener and pick up line you can throw at them. Yes, it is true that you will have to move there to be with them and give up electricity, running water, modern toiletries, etc, but in the end, who cares when your PUA game is on point and confidence is at an all time high right?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:

Women in North America tend to be nicer to women who are not of the same racial background. This is especially true in big cities. It's just part of the f*cked up culture that we have over here. If I were attracted to black chicks, I could probably bang most of them in my city. I don't even have to approach them...they approach me.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this the indian race troll guy again

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on your location, being black will have a negative impact with women due to it being america. Do not listen tonthe white ****ers on this board becsuse they do not knkw what they are talking about.

Then get the he11 out of my country. If you feel so discriminated against go elsewhere. Im sick and tired of the reverse racism that is exposed on a DAILY basis. Its not because you are black...its because you are a loser. Your nothing but negative, so is it any wonder thats what you attract in your life?

You think people like Booker T Washington, Frederick Douglas, 50 Cent, etc sit and complain about how America treats/treated blacks sh1tty? No...they sacked up like everyone else in this great country and worked their a$$es off to become successful. Get with the program or get the he11 out.

Reaction score
LOL.

I find Black and Latina women to be easier of all races, Black women being the easiest. Most of them will throw themselves at all men from my experience and are very direct and straightforward.

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that one black guy who replied knows what I am talking about, when black females call you thirsty just for approaching. In no way im complaining about being black.

I just wanted to know other people experinces. To the guy who said move to middle east for pua hell no. I didnt even kniw theyre were women on this forum they shoukd enagage more

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White girls are the nicest and most responsive to game. Any race that has been "oppressed" by whites - namely, anything race that isn't white - is usually very prideful. Blacks and latinas in particular have the strongest b!tch shields and ASD, and are usually the hardest to approach.

What I've noticed is that as long as you don't put up with their sh!t, they're as easy as any other woman. A little patience and time to break down their shields, and they can be pretty nice. Cold skin, and a warm heart is what you get with them.

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that one black guy who replied knows what I am talking about, when black females call you thirsty just for approaching. In no way im complaining about being black.

I just wanted to know other people experinces. To the guy who said move to middle east for pua hell no. I didnt even kniw theyre were women on this forum they shoukd enagage more

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinas hard? Which one because Puerto Rican girls approach me alot. Other girls never

Reaction score
LOL

Black and latin girls are most open to being approached, you guys must be doing it wrong. White girls are the ones who are least receptive.