Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just got dropped from three dates because I'm black

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
So we have this date party thing and my friends hooked me up with three girls and they all dropped once they found out I was black, but they were excited to go before they figured out my race. Come on sosuave, preach to me how race does not mean a single damn thing in the dating game. Yall probably will not get the chance to rebuttal because of the facist trained mods here.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well bro, if this is the case, what do you want us to do for you? what can i tell you to make you feel better? everyone will have to face discrimination in some shape or form, you have to do the best to get passed it and be the best person you can be. some women may not like you because of your race, but there are others who will, i have met plenty of women who date black men only.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
foreverAFC said:
well bro, if this is the case, what do you want us to do for you? what can i tell you to make you feel better? everyone will have to face discrimination in some shape or form, you have to do the best to get passed it and be the best person you can be. some women may not like you because of your race, but there are others who will, i have met plenty of women who date black men only.
thanks for acknowledging it, but most of the people on this board are idiots and their influence has reached the mods here. People were sick of the minorities ****** about racism here, so I proposed to make a separate board for minorities, but it was aggressively shot down.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
So we have this date party thing and my friends hooked me up with three girls and they all dropped once they found out I was black, but they were excited to go before they figured out my race. Come on sosuave, preach to me how race does not mean a single damn thing in the dating game. Yall probably will not get the chance to rebuttal because of the facist trained mods here.

So you know for a fact it's cause you black?
Where do you live?

I need some more info here before I make a opinon

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
So you know for a fact it's cause you black?
Where do you live?

I need some more info here before I make a opinon
I live in Tn full of wanna be southern belle sorority girls. All my brothers were like she really wants to go, and I asked them if they knew I was black. They said no, so when they asked them they said no.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
I live in Tn full of wanna be southern belle sorority girls. All my brothers were like she really wants to go, and I asked them if they knew I was black. They said no, so when they asked them they said no.
I'm not familiar with TN so I don't know the situation but from things I have heard in general about the south and black and white interracail dating still is uncommon unlike the north or west/east coast.

All I can tell you is to keep pushing and if you like white chicks you might wanna think about moving north

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:
thanks for acknowledging it, but most of the people on this board are idiots and their influence has reached the mods here. People were sick of the minorities ****** about racism here, so I proposed to make a separate board for minorities, but it was aggressively shot down.
well thats cause of the indian race troll guy who was constantly making the same exact threads over and over

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on sosuave, preach to me how race does not mean a single damn thing in the dating game.
Ummm... when has anyone here ever said anything remotely close to that?

This is called black and white thinking. ehehehe no pun intended.

AKA false dichotomy. Sosuave is really strange because people are always falling into that fallacy. I've never really seen it before in all my years of internet foruming.

Do looks/race/money/height/status/game mean everything? No. Do they mean nothing? No. They're all somewhat important.

geez

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirFratserlot said:

Well, I'm a minority, and I was also sick of the handful of minorities (or trolls pretending to be minorities) who were obsessed with starting threads about race.

Because, really, what is there to discuss? If someone flat-out dislikes you because of your race, then move the f**k on. What else are you gonna do? Different women have different tastes.

You want me to make a thread about "Top 10 Tips for Dating Racist Women"?

Point is...nobody's saying that race isn't a factor. But it's a factor that you can't do a goddamn thing about. It's life, buddy. Various people will dislike you for various reasons. Live with it.

Last edited:

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a university with a lot of black females. I get hit on by them constantly, and yet i have no intention of dating one. Would i if she was attractive to me? Yes. But i do not find alot of them attractive. Does it make me racist? No, ill still flirt back and befriend them. Its no different than a chick not wanting to date you because youre ugly, or because your short. If they aint attracted to you then who cares. Move on. Would you date a 300lb obese chick?

confuscioused

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen ugly black guys with good bodies pull dime white girls! You might want to get that Michael Jackson skin bleach surgery. Once you go white you'll do alright.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some white girls wont date black guys. Some white guys wont date black girls. Some people wont buy a Toyota, some will. Matter of personal preference. That's all it is.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive mentioned this before too, the type of people who join frats and sororities are usually douchebags and psychopaths, if you got away from all these losers you may have a better chance at meeting some real people

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well, I'm a minority, and I was also sick of the handful of minorities (or trolls pretending to be minorities) who were obsessed with starting threads about race.

Because, really, what is there to discuss? If someone flat-out dislikes you because of your race, then move the f**k on. What else are you gonna do? Different women have different tastes.

You want me to make a thread about "Top 10 Tips for Dating Racist Women"?

Point is...nobody's saying that race isn't a factor. But it's a factor that you can't do a goddamn thing about. It's life, buddy. Various people will dislike you for various reasons. Live with it.
This

Reaction score
guys, I made a race thread giving all minorities advice, it isn't whine about race but I am so sick of threads like these on a weekly basis that I decided to share my experience