Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

How to be the bigger person

Lmao alright
  2. T

I think there's some confusion. Im not seeking advice on how to bang or date her. Just seeking advice on how to handle this like a gentleman.
  3. T

honestly just wanted to be on good terms. But u have a point, i am definitely over complicating it. I guess I'm just a little offended by her choice to not follow back. It's all good though, it won't hold me back. Let me ask you this. Why message her at all if she's not even decent enough to...
  4. T

For your information here are some things that might inform you better: My ex and I dated for two years. I broke it off with her because I wasn't committed. Never cheated. I'm just not ready for a relationship, and long term speaking, I didn't think things would last. Maria and I have mutual...
  5. T

I'll keep it short (if you need any info in order to have a more informed suggestion feel free to ask). This girl, we'll call her Maria, I used to be head over heels for. We were good friends throughout high school and a few years after. All of that changed once I started dating someone who is...
  6. T

Just friends, or no friends?

This girl broke up with me about a week ago. She tried gradually moving our non-exclusive relationship into friendship, at least that is what she told me when I confronted her about her being more distant and less intimate. Being that I still like her and had feelings for her, I told her I...
  7. T

I'm in limbo still...

This girl and I broke it off, we were "dating" for a few months but a few days ago I called her up because lately I felt like she was distancing herself. She was in a four year relationship before we started dating, and she broke up with that guy because he cheated on her. Prior to dating her...
  8. T

Need advice on picking up girls at a rave.

Decided not to go tonight...an old high school friend killed himself...sorry to drop a bomb
  9. T

Need advice on picking up girls at a rave.

I think I am attractive. I just don't know how to approach girls, usually most of my girlfriends approached me lol. How should I open up? There will be tons of giirls dancing, and most likely on drugs and alcohol. This girl and I just broke up, so I'm just looking to have fun at this rave. I...
  10. T

Could you still be friends with someone after a "hooking up"

I understand and agree with everything you said. I do need time. I liked her a lot, but she does not feel the same way anymore. It is over between us. It just sucks because we have a lot of close mutual friends, so if I hang out with any of them, I'm bound to run into her...and that is not what...
  11. T

I understand. However, before things happened between us, she asked me if things didn't turn out well or how it was supposed to, that she still wanted me to keep in touch with her. She made me try to promise that nothing will change between us. I told her I couldn't promise it, but I'd like to...
  12. T

i believe in balance, and expanding my social horizons. Thank you for your input, I found a new attitude to believe in. And she does have a lot of hot friends haha, one of her friend's cousins was really into me at this party we were at together now that I realize it. Thank you good person.
  13. T

we hooked up 4 more times after I rejected the sex. What I mean by hook up is, oral sex, intense make out sessions and other things...but no sex. I told her that I didn't want sex until we both knew what we wanted (at the beginning to end, she wasn't ready for a relationship because she just got...
  14. T

I also cannot respect the fact that she was not upfront about things, and rather she tried gradually turning it into a friendship. She ****ed with my feelings doing that, giving me mix signals and what not. I called it too, the moment she started distancing herself. So it's like I told you so...
  15. T

This girl and I have been "talking" since Mid March, and things officially ended on June 20th. She was not upfront about how she felt, and she tried gradually moving it into a friendship before I caught her doing it. At first things went great, we had a lot of great hook ups... I even went to...