A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 2

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW @Divorced w 3 I think in this case, that's the best approach.

However, I don't think she was an "attention wh0re" with no interest in meeting. She might have been interested in meeting you but clearly, CLEARLY she was not impressed by your Mode One approach of directly suggesting sex, no matter how cheeky you made it sound.

Her replying "I'm not thinking like that" among other comments was her first indication of that.

After that, it didn't take long before she quickly picked up on what you were after and by responding "I am working so much this month I am rarely free," blah blah she was saying no thanks to your Mode One approach.

That said, I am not going to refute the benefits of Mode One, obviously it works on many women and DOES save time and money.

However, it does not work on all women, that's all I'm saying.

When I was OLDing, some men's very first message to me was "Whattup, let's meet, you're hot, you DTF tonight"? Or some variation thereof. Mode One in the extreme.

Those messages went immediately to trash.

Again, not refuting it works on many women based on what men are experiencing but not ALL women.

I will say one thing though and that goes for the guys who Mode One'd me when I did OLDing.

Regardless of it not "working" to pull me for the bang, my deleting them DID save them time and money. They knew immediately I was NOT DTF, so no time or money wasted on me.

So if a man is only in it for casual sex/FB and no relationship, in that sense, I think it's a very good approach and DOES save time and money.

I will give you credit though for interjecting some fun chat into the exchange.

It will be interesting to see if she texts you again after you start ignoring her. lol
Nice thoughtful post. Have we met?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flips open Mode One chapter 6 on Erotic hypocrites….spits back… lol I have updates but I’m going out. Post later

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect for sharing these. One of the best way to get better is by showing shyt and getting feedback.

I understand the experiment. But timing is ALWAYS essential when dealing with women. There's a time and place to throw such a "verbal haymaker ".

Imo these women chat back pretty normal. Why dont you lure then a little further into your web first? ASSUME she is attracted to you. If you just ask her on a date and she says yes , well ,let's just say she'll shave her pvssy just to make sure .

The last reaction shows you how you actually activated her biatch-shield . You gotta be smooth with it bruh.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect for sharing these. One of the best way to get better is by showing shyt and getting feedback.

I understand the experiment. But timing is ALWAYS essential when dealing with women. There's a time and place to throw such a "verbal haymaker ".

Imo these women chat back pretty normal. Why dont you lure then a little further into your web first? ASSUME she is attracted to you. If you just ask her on a date and she says yes , well ,let's just say she'll shave her pvssy just to make sure .

The last reaction shows you how you actually activated her biatch-shield . You gotta be smooth with it bruh.
No doubt. And I have updates. I could care less what this girl thinks. I just don’t wanna give the satisfaction of opening her reply yet lol.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's looking to make Mr. Nice Guy wait a million years before she puts out. He's "got to earn da booty"....

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9347

This is coming from a girl who is spraying booze into guys mouths at the bar, spreading her legs on the park bench with the Scream mask on, and literally has an Only Fans page.
That is what Mode One (direct game) is all about.

No money spent, no time wasting.

It is a quick, simple filtering/vexing process.

Either they are with the program, or they ain't.

You got the closure you needed..

Next!!!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have her hooked before you can venture into that direct suggestion. If you work in some innuendo and get her playing along, then drop the hammer. As in Poker, if you raise too much too early she's going to fold. Let her invest in the pot before you go all in.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have her hooked before you can venture into that direct suggestion. If you work in some innuendo and get her playing along, then drop the hammer. As in Poker, if you raise too much too early she's going to fold. Let her invest in the pot before you go all in.
Well said. Someone else said it earlier too but it implied a date which is not mode 1. I understood the sentiment though.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case by case basis.

If I am cold approaching, there may be no time (or desire, on my part) to stand there trying to get her "hooked".

Bank robbery; in&out in as little time as possible.

Mode One is about being direct with no razzle dazzle magical tricks.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case by case basis.

If I am cold approaching, there may be no time (or desire, on my part) to stand there trying to get her "hooked".

Lol

440F45A9-08A6-4AE6-A1F4-D3754E0A8635.jpeg

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case by case basis.

Do you think that Leo Di Caprio goes mode one when meeting women, or that he rather just invites her and if she agrees assumes its game on? In other words, do you think top players dont play it subtle and smooth?

@catsmeow2 lets say the day when you first met your husband. If he would ask you are you DTF immediately would you have his ring on your finger now? Or did he build it up somehow?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that Leo Di Caprio goes mode one when meeting women, or that he rather just invites her and if she agrees assumes its game on? In other words, do you think top players dont play it subtle and smooth?

@catsmeow2 lets say the day when you first met your husband. If he would ask you are you DTF immediately would you have his ring on your finger now? Or did he build it up somehow?
Did you get the impression from mode 1 that it was only casual? Alan Currie simply said, tell them what you want to see happen. What if that guy came to Cat and said on day one, my intent is to find someone I can have a life long fulfilling relationship with and get married. That’s his mode 1.