A Woman Can't Flake On You; If You Do This...MODE ONE!!! Part 2

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah man, back at it. I will make Part 2 short and sweet (uncharacteristic of my posts) lol.

Now, Mode One was defined in part 1...and it was stated that Mode One is best served for guys and their purposes of..

1. The purpose of having casual sex with a woman (friends with benefits, or f#ck buddy relationships).

2. The purpose of preventing a woman from wasting your time and money.

Now, before we get into the good stuff, lets talk about how most guys think...we tend to think the old fashion way..

"This woman is attractive and I want to have sex with her. But she will only have sex with me after we get to know each other better. So I will go out on a date with her (or two), and we will see if we can get to know each other...and then maybe, just maybe, things will progress to sex".

So basically, we are taking gambles. We are wining and dining women, with the hopes of smashing them.

But, here is where we have to change our mentalities.

Think of it this way...

Woman: Why would I have sex with you? I dont even know you. I have to get to know a man first before I give have sex with him.

Now, guys, we've accepted this as how most women think.

We've accepted it, and we go with the flow.

But what if we match their mentality with...

Man: Why would I spend money on you for a date? I don't even know you. I have to get to know a woman first before I spent money on her.

BAM.

Did you feel that? That kind of mentality goes against EVERYTHING you've ever known or have come to know about dating, doesn't it?

By simply changing your mentality to reflect those sentiments, a woman can never flake on you again.

How?

Back to Mode One.

If you spend $70 on a date with a woman that you were trying to smash, and you never smashed her (for whatever reason, she never gave up the puzzy), you feel like it was not money well spent, because you did not get what you wanted in the first place.

So, you feel like you wasted money. You took a gamble. You played the lottery and did not "hit" (pun intended).

Or, lets say you got the number of a woman that you found extremely attractive, and you set up a date with her but she canceled or is showing signs of flakiness.

How can you prevent this?

You go Mode One.

So, what does Mode One look like in this scenario? It is simple. It is easy as 1-2-3.

It is so simple that by the time you see how simple it is, you will receive so much enlightenment that you will think you are Buddhist.

Mode One is simple...it goes a little something like this...

You: Hey miss, you are cute. I want to share your sexual companionship tonight. May I have your number?

Her: *She declines, regardless of what kind of answer she gives*.

Do you see what happens? She can't flake on you, can she?

You know where you stand with her, without spending a DIME on her.

Do you see how easy/simple that is?? No money spent....and because you have closure, you actually feel good!!

Because you see, when we go out on a first date or before we send the first text (or phone call) to a woman, we don't know where we stand with her.

So, we are diving into unknown waters...and we simply have to wait and see how deep those waters are. It is a gamble.

But, by going Mode One, we don't have to wait.

We KNOW exactly where we stand, immediately. And we didn't have to time or money to know, either.

--------------------

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That, is how you prevent EVER getting flaked on by a woman.

You go Mode One..

And in closing of Part 2, I'd like to paraphrase a powerful message that Mode One's founder Alan Roger Currie (RIP) stated, because I know most of you guys will be apprehensive about going Mode One, but here is what Alan Roger Currie stated about how going Mode One made him feel...

He said (paraphrasing)..

"When I was younger and before I developed Mode One, I used to approach women, and whenever women rejected me, I would always walk away feeling upset, disappointed, and sometimes even hurt.

I would always walk away with my head low, while the woman that rejected me would stand there tall and proud."

"But, I noticed that whenever I went Mode One on a woman, even if the woman rejected me, I would always walk away with my head held high, smiling, and feeling good about myself; while the WOMAN stood there upset, and/or disappointed".

Do you see the difference there?

I can vouch for this, because I've felt the same way.
------------

In closing of part 2, I need to emphasize a view things..

1. We have to have the "Why would I spend money on you, I don't know you well enough" mentality to match women's "Why would I have sex with you, I don't know you well enough yet".

If it is good for them, it is should be good for us.

Just changing to that mentality ALONE is the framework for going Mode One (if you decide to do so).

2. Women want sex just as much as men does.

3. Do not give a damn what women think of you after you've gone Mode One.

Now look, consider all 3 of those things, and apply that to your dating lives, and you never get flaked on, waste time and money.

Plus, in my opinion, adopting those 3 philosophies actually makes you more masculine.

Now, in the coming parts to these posts on Mode One, I will share with you my philosophies on Mode One and how I applied it to my experiences.

Mode One isn't for everyone....but for those of it that it is for, let him apply.

I have a lot more to say about this, and this just the tip of the iceberg.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found a couple YouTube of Currie. For starters, what a shame he passed away so young. I find his material not only inspiring but empowering. He’s not wrong at least from my limited 38 year old, 12 years game removed body of work on his observation of the male and female types. I think, for me, and the situation I am in, coming out upfront is absolutely the key.

for example…There is a 23 year old that did like 3 reads of my LinkedIn over the last 5 days. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t notice the first time that I’m a father of 3, she gets it now. I called last night to try and get something on the books for this week and no answer. That’s out of character in our limited interactions but who knows.

Another example, this would also have been super helpful over the summer for my little well dressed “wholesome pretender” 32 yr old lawyer wh0re that I messed up with (relative term but it was me no doubt), I was rusty but she gave me 100 chances according to this to just lay it out. I even went modes 2,3&4 on her …lol

I also like this YouTube where he says, these PUA guys lead these girls on and if you had a daughter how would you feel if someone did that… while I can’t change that approach I do appreciate that sentiment.

anyway. …to the lab. What a nice addition to the toolkit. Thx OP

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found a couple YouTube of Currie. For starters, what a shame he passed away so young. I find his material not only inspiring but empowering.
Yeah man, a damn shame...and suddenly, too.

I had just recently stumbled across him AND his Mode One, only about a year/year and a half ago.

He had gotten my attention because a couple of dating coaches that I followed, when I looked through their video archives, some of them posted videos about Mode One (either critiquing it, or praising it).

So I conducted my own research on it, and I was immediately hooked to the concept of Mode One, and also the man behind the concept.

What I like about him is the fact that he was authentic and original.

He had his own lane.

The videos that he posted on his Youtube channel were long and insightful...and they helped me get through many BORING days at work.

Still hard to believe he is gone. :cry:

He’s not wrong at least from my limited 38 year old, 12 years game removed body of work on his observation of the male and female types. I think, for me, and the situation I am in, coming out upfront is absolutely the key.
I agree.

for example…There is a 23 year old that did like 3 reads of my LinkedIn over the last 5 days. I’m pretty sure if she didn’t notice the first time that I’m a father of 3, she gets it now. I called last night to try and get something on the books for this week and no answer. That’s out of character in our limited interactions but who knows.
Mode One her. :D

Another example, this would also have been super helpful over the summer for my little well dressed “wholesome pretender” 32 yr old lawyer wh0re that I messed up with (relative term but it was me no doubt), I was rusty but she gave me 100 chances according to this to just lay it out. I even went modes 2,3&4 on her …lol

I also like this YouTube where he says, these PUA guys lead these girls on and if you had a daughter how would you feel if someone did that… while I can’t change that approach I do appreciate that sentiment.

anyway. …to the lab. What a nice addition to the toolkit. Thx OP
And Alan Roger Currie's point was; you don't have to lead women on or lie to get them in bed.

That is like lying to get free popcorn samples.

Save the lies for when you need it.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode One her. :D
Well I’m gonna give her most of the week to hit me back. I have my kids Weds, Thursday so that’s a built in constraint. I don’t like chasing period but I didn’t come out playing Mode 1 and until this point I’ve been pretty short, direct and only every couple days anyway so I want to see this new tactic.

May hit her up Friday on text and say something to the effect of, “Hey, LinkedIn’s finest….:)… just so we’re on the same page, the intent here is fun and casual. If you want to have a good time, keep it casual and get the juices flowing, that’s what I’m going for. I’m not against something more than that down the road. Let me know”

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a book. Where has this guy been all my life?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably too wordy … haven’t been declined yet but already working on something else….

“I’m casual right now, could develop into more not rushing… single dad not looking for a replacement … take great care of myself and looking to have an active, great time outside and inside”

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna give her most of the week to hit me back. I have my kids Weds, Thursday so that’s a built in constraint. I don’t like chasing period but I didn’t come out playing Mode 1 and until this point I’ve been pretty short, direct and only every couple days anyway so I want to see this new tactic.

May hit her up Friday on text and say something to the effect of, “Hey, LinkedIn’s finest….:)… just so we’re on the same page, the intent here is fun and casual. If you want to have a good time, keep it casual and get the juices flowing, that’s what I’m going for. I’m not against something more than that down the road. Let me know”
@We_ArE_VeNOM

here it is…

LinkedIn’s finest…*detective emoji & wink emoji* ..I’m not one to send a lot of follow up but we haven’t spoken much and I do feel the need to clarify. I’m casual right now, open for more potentially but not rushing… single dad not looking for a replacement … my idea for a great time is being active, both outside and inside. Would be great to hang if that’s you also.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@We_ArE_VeNOM

here it is…

LinkedIn’s finest…*detective emoji & wink emoji* ..I’m not one to send a lot of follow up but we haven’t spoken much and I do feel the need to clarify. I’m casual right now, open for more potentially but not rushing… single dad not looking for a replacement … my idea for a great time is being active, both outside and inside. Would be great to hang if that’s you also.
too long a message bro, try and narrow it, good for trying though

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention ***** sat chatting to you with no interest in meeting , theyre insufferable at times :rofl:
Lol. I am not replying back. She has no doubt now what the next step needs to be.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, that is DEFINITELY too wordy for me lol.

However, if it works, then it works....you put it all on the line. :up:

And I peep how you took the shot and then threw in the diversion about going hiking. :up:

I like that tactic and I do something similar, but with a slightly different twist.