The absolute insanity of what's happening in the world right now

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t care. His behavior is that of an extremely insecure dude.
This could be a good topic.
I don't agree on a lot of things he has done , but I think it's the opposite.
He is the leader of the biggest country and he has to set boundaries and rule them out .

Where do you see the insecurities?
Maybe in the atomic war Discussion

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is insecure as fvck. Jailing and killing people that disagree with him. Wanting to “cleanse” his country of “traitors.” Invading a weaker country that can barely defend themselves. No one has invaded Russia nor do they have plans to. This is clown behavior.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be a good topic.
I don't agree on a lot of things he has done , but I think it's the opposite.
He is the leader of the biggest country and he has to set boundaries and rule them out .

There's a reason some people are leaders and some are followers. Eye is a follower, so goes the route of "love and peace." He or she can never make the tough decisions cause they run on flowers and rainbows.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason some people are leaders and some are followers. Eye is a follower, so goes the route of "love and peace." He or she can never make the tough decisions cause they run on flowers and rainbows.
Love is irrelevant. Diplomacy is part of influence, as means to get what you want in a constructive way. If you want punch your way through everything that’s cool. Just don’t ever lose. Someone out there is always going to be bigger and better than you.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin is insecure as fvck. Jailing and killing people that disagree with him. Wanting to “cleanse” his country of “traitors.” Invading a weaker country that can barely defend themselves. No one has invaded Russia nor do they have plans to. This is clown behavior.
You are right on the jailing and killing.

No one invaded Russia , but at some point NATO became the aggressor and not the defense against Russia .

When u are stepping towards me with your hands to your chin ( in their case the missiles in the country's later joined )
Best believe I am throwing the first punch .

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Boundaries" around Russia are fine. He's in another country's boundary now.

No one invaded Russia , but at some point NATO became the aggressor and not the defense against Russia .

When u are stepping towards me with your hands to your chin ( in their case the missiles in the country's later joined )
I look at it like this: If my neighbors start stockpiling weapons, sure, I'll be vigilant and probably stockpile my own. That doesn't make me right if I break into their place and start killing them. Also doesn't make them an "aggressor." That's my take, anyway.

Or to use your analogy, the guy who throws the first punch is who starts it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In Eye's Pov: He's just raising his fists, bro. It's no threat. It's stupid if you punch him first.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

NATO is the aggressor by… not attacking Russia?

Right.

Not smart. The consequences of throwing the first punch are- assault charges, losing the fight outright, or picking a losing / fatal fight (your opponent has concealed weapons).

Men, there is a reason why influence, competence, discernment, and self-control are masculine traits. More so than chest thumping.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not smart. The consequences of throwing the first punch are- assault charges, losing the fight outright, or picking a losing / fatal fight (your opponent has concealed weapons).
@Bandolero Okay, now you know not to take Eye seriously. They're assuming that Russia has a higher politic authority to answer to. Most likely they are viewing the US and the UN as said police. A globalist position if I ever saw one.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think so . He is just to far away

I look at it like this: If my neighbors start stockpiling weapons, sure, I'll be vigilant and probably stockpile my own. That doesn't make me right if I break into their place and start killing them. Also doesn't make them an "aggressor." That's my take, anyway.

Right.

Men, there is a reason why influence, competence, discernment, and self-control are masculine traits. More so than chest thumping.
Is also the aggressor by expanding to another global power,
in terms of recruiting smaller countries and putting missiles there "pointing" towards Russia .

Putin is the aggressor, by throwing the first .

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Right.

Is the west passive aggressive?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Hows the Ruble doing?
The America dollar is about to fall hard after Saudi Arabia adopts the Yuan, karma is coming for America.

Hopefully with America gone we won't have to deal with all the stupid woke nonsense that came from there.

Zelensky is also looking to negotiate with Russia and drop his ambition to join Nato. Looks like it's another loss for America lol.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is also the aggressor by expanding to another global power,
in terms of recruiting smaller countries and putting missiles there "pointing" towards Russia .

Putin is the aggressor, by throwing the first .
Missiles silos have always been a point of contention. It's brinksmanship. Kennedy and Khruschev almost wiped out the planet playing war games in the 60s. Ronald Reagan had a professed hatred of nuclear weapons, yet still went on a building frenzy in the 80s to wear down the "Evil Empire."

Fair point, to what extent should a country be surrounded by weapons. However I don't think that's why Comrade Vlad went into Ukraine. Ukraine is energy-rich. All wars are about resources. We need more open trade, and fewer nutcases and corporate oligarchs running things, IMO.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Sam it is easy to play out scenarios in our heads if we are far away from the situation.

If confronted , most likely you are going to act differently . We are instinctive .

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam it is easy to play out scenarios in our heads if we are far away from the situation.

If confronted , most likely you are going to act differently . We are instinctive .
Perhaps. But part of evolution and masculinity is keeping your wits about you.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Missiles silos have always been a point of contention. It's brinksmanship. Kennedy and Khruschev almost wiped out the planet playing war games in the 60s. Ronald Reagan had a professed hatred of nuclear weapons, yet still went on a building frenzy in the 80s to wear down the "Evil Empire."

Fair point, to what extent should a country be surrounded by weapons. However I don't think that's why Comrade Vlad went into Ukraine. Ukraine is energy-rich. All wars are about resources. We need more open trade, and fewer nutcases and corporate oligarchs running things, IMO.
We need young leaders .
The longer you are in this positions the more corrupted you become .
Mfs lived till their 70 and plus and considering throwing our live away , because they can't agree on a goddamn thing.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps. But part of evolution and masculinity is keeping your wits about you.
Then I am lacking. I am very simple in this case.
Maybe that's one of the reasons I can relate to Putin .
I can understand the territorial behavior.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being territorial is a good behavior. I don't know why we're even arguing this.