In Group Female Promiscuity is natural

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't contemplated this scenario yet. If one believes hypergamy is only the monkey branching for resources, and any desire is tapping into their biology as "the alpha" or as a masculine man, this doesn't fit either of those situations. I can't see a 14 year old being more masculine in the eyes of a female that most men, and the 14yo definite doesn't have resources. It flips the praxeology on it's head.
Bro this Pan87 dude will use his hypergamy model to justify everything. This is because he has only READ this stuff. Not lived it.

Women have sexual experiences with other women. They have more sexual experiences with other nwonen than men have with other women often times.

So according to Pan87 the women she let eat her kitty must have been more alpha than the men in the town ,.

Men desperately don't want to accept that women are more freaky than we ever imagined.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably take advice from fish on how to catch fish too.

"I went and asked a woman about hypergamy and she told me what I wanted to hear"

....dude
No i have actually lived enough to see a lot when I was in my 20s and early 30s. I've hung around Chads and trust me it's a whole different world. I have hung around and dabbled in stuff that doesn't always fit into your hypergamy model. You are probably 21 yrs old and have never done anything you speak of.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're projecting your male attraction criteria onto women - women are not solely looks focused. You don't appear to understand what women's attraction triggers are, which is a combination of looks/status/charisma/game.

Handsome guys say the wrong stuff/behave the wrong way and blow it with women all the time.
Bruh explain why she would be sexually attracted to her 5 foot 2 super girly friend? Women have female to female sexual encounters. Explain that Mr hypergamy lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Freaky" does not mean that women desire sex with random men without being selective.

Wake up bro. Women are selective. That's why this forum exists.
Bro i never said random bro. I said that they get passed around within a social circle and it's natural. Much like how we probably did it in tribal units. They know these guys within the circle. Girls routinely smash multiple dudes in a unit. I'm not gonna argue this much longer with you.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Handsome guys say the wrong stuff/behave the wrong way and blow it with women all the time.
They also succeed most other times as well, like I said, every attractive guy will agree with me, if someone doesn't agree they simply don't live in that reality, fair enough.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't buy this, for several reasons.

First of all, if the sharing of intimate partners was the norm throughout history, then you wouldn't expect jealousy and mate-guarding to be common human traits. And yet, they very much are. The disgust that one experiences at the idea of some other dude fvcking his woman is such a visceral feeling that it can't be merely a product of social conditioning.
They aren't common human traits they are the result of centuries of social constructing

If the above theory were true people wouldn't have such seemingly bizarre sexual fetishes

Orgys , threesomes , foursomes , cuckold yada yada yada

Modern women want as much d1ck as they can get .....you will rarely if ever be the first guy to fvck her and you will never be the last

You cannot claim "ownership" on another human via a relationship that concept in definition is a social construct

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
In the world I live in, top-order celebrity men are getting brutally divorce-raped and #metoo'd. This idea that men, past a certain point of handsomeness, become untouchables is extremely naive. But I can see how it looks from the outside.

Good looking guys are a dime a dozen now. Gym bro culture is mainstream. There is intensive male competition for women which is generally increasingly the overall attractiveness of the male market, and decreasing the overall attractiveness of women. Such is the imbalance.

Male beauty is cheeeeeap.
I see where your trying to get at.

The only thing Ima need you to do is stop acting like there's no such thing as women throwing pvssy at guys who they find "hot" "sexy" "fine" "cute" ect

I have been personally experiencing it since I was in middle school so there's nothing anyone can say to make me thing otherwise, my personal experience speaks more volume then someone's opinion.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the world I live in, top-order celebrity men are getting brutally divorce-raped and #metoo'd. This idea that men, past a certain point of handsomeness, become untouchables is extremely naive. But I can see how it looks from the outside.

Good looking guys are a dime a dozen now. Gym bro culture is mainstream. There is intensive male competition for women which is generally increasingly the overall attractiveness of the male market, and decreasing the overall attractiveness of women. Such is the imbalance.

Male beauty is cheeeeeap.
You have no idea what its like to be an extremely handsome man. Stop lying on the internet. Just the fact you said the 50% cheating stat for women is over estimated exposes your ignorance. If anything women cheat more than men.

I was never an extremely attractive guy but i was good looking enough to party with them. To be friends with them. Trust and believe young women are way more nasty for them. I have lived with college athletes and they pass around girls like it's nothing. Even in the entertainment industry they are all fuking the same chicks you bozo.

You call my resume fabrication but i am willing put up pictures. Let's put up pictures of our faces and we will see who is really fabricating.

The problem with this forum is a lot of you f Gen Z guys come on here with no real life experience and want to tell older dudes about hypergamy you read in a book.

The Gen Z generation is not even having sex. They don't really know how much better it was even 15 yrs ago. So when I tell you that women actually used to smash regular dudes it sounds unbelievable to you. I get it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wonder if that also means you could bang your buddy's daughter once she grew boobs? But you didn't know if she was your daughter? I guess people probably died around 30-40 so maybe it's a moot point.
I mean, bestiality was going on during roman times. Which was long after the premise of this thread. So, I'd think you're right. It was probably a moot point.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
You have no idea what its like to be an extremely handsome man. Stop lying on the internet. Just the fact you said the 50% cheating stat for women is over estimated exposes your ignorance. If anything women cheat more than men.

I was never an extremely attractive guy but i was good looking enough to party with them. To be friends with them. Trust and believe young women are way more nasty for them. I have lived with college athletes and they pass around girls like it's nothing. Even in the entertainment industry they are all fuking the same chicks you bozo.
Yep, someone has seen some sh!t lol

I'm starting to think some of these guys don't go outside and have horrible social lives lol

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive women don't need to go out looking for strangers if she suddenly feels the urge to bang.
Disagree. What I've experienced firsthand and seen tells me differently.
Women do not go out looking for sex
That just sounds naive, bro.

We all get it, game matters. It doesn't mean she has an itch that only you (or let's say, guys like us) can scratch. A lot of factors fall into place for sex to happen. How a man handles himself is just one. A horny attractive woman who's out for blood will forgive a lot of things. I can't believe you've never seen this happen, I'm sure you have.

When I was younger I thought game gave me some magic key. It did solve a lot of my issues. But it gave me an ego about myself. A healthy ego is crucial but I started to think if a girl threw herself at me, it was for my special sauce that she couldn't resist. It takes two to tango though. I learned long ago it's not all about me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and such tribes still exist. Living in mud huts.
Yes I agree. They are not very " advanced" but this is where we come from. Every one of us. So we still have these behaviors today.

If you ever grew up in a very small town it's the same as a tribal unit. By the time you are in your 30s every one has basically smashed everyone. Or at the very least the women have been ejaculated into by multiple men within this town. Some of the more sexually adventurous women have had gang bangs etc.

All this book is saying is that this is natural. We don't see this dynamic so much today because of online dating. Women can fukk outside of their tribe now.

The reason men rage against this idea is because it bursts their bubble of female sexual purity. No, women are little *****s within a protected tribe. Period.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Well what a hornets nest you have stirred...As a Young Man I worked in the Northern Territory travelling from Mission Station to Mission Station,checking on Government funded building works...There were still a few semi Wild Aboriginals in those days and they would come in from time to time to receive handouts...I spoke to Old timers who remembered meeting isolated groups of tribes men who had never seen White Men before...The relationship between the sexes was very complicated indeed,seemed generally the Old Men had first pick with very young Girls (Still A big problem)there was a ritualised system for who could sleep with who,it certainly wasn't an all in affair,the penalties for stepping out of line were very harsh indeed...I suspect that my Celtic ancestors were somewhat similar,for the young Men it was probably a rather furtive thing,so much so that the Older Women probably educated the young.
Thank you for this information. I will incorporate it and research it further. You are right I may be oversimplifying things. But my main point stands that women do have the capacity to breed with multiple men within an in group and it be completely normal.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I wonder if that also means you could bang your buddy's daughter once she grew boobs? But you didn't know if she was your daughter? I guess people probably died around 30-40 so maybe it's a moot point.
Some of these tribes allowed strangers to mate with their women. They did this in order to mix up the gene pool. They offered women to their guest. They also mixed it up with neighboring tribes.

The following video shows an almost pre agricultural tribe offering their women to this white guy. Actually the women are desperately wanting his genes. They are really pressuring the white guy to fukk them. Notice how the men in the tribe just don't care. The actually encourage it. This is what I am talking about.

The Video is Called Living with the Hima Tribe for 24hrs

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious coping and self delusion going on in this thread.

Women are sexually selective. This is a fact that isn't even worth debating. Even handsome dudes have to work for it if she's young and attractive. This is because an attractive female's abundance will always outstrip any single handsome guy's value when rubber meets the road in this current market. An attractive female's abundance of handsome guy options in 2022 also blunts the effect any 1 single handsome would have on her.

What's great though is that Game solves the problem. There's a system for turning women on, and if you get her at the right time it's a damn good system. What's even better is that most guys don't know how to do it. This is where you can get a serious edge in the market.
Lol you sound like you are trying to sell a PUA course for $19.99

Bro i just sent you VIDEO evidence of what I speak of. There is a tribe in which the women are all competing for this man's dyck. They are competing like sluts for him. The alpha male of the group shows no jealousy. He allows the women to be liberal because they want his genes. But you still want to present straw man arguments in the face of VIDEO evidence of how tribes behave. You are not intellectually honesty.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes you edited out the rest of my comment that explained my views.

Women usually don't, in their minds, think to themselves "I'm going out clubbing because I want to get laid tonight" - they do this plausible deniability thing where they put themselves in a position where it might happen if the right guy approaches her. This is subconscious. Her conscious mind fools her into thinking she's just going out to have "fun". Women are in this constant process of lying to themselves through a forebrain, hindbrain battle.

I believe this happens because sex is purely a hindbrain function for women. Women get fvcked when they submit and lose control to a guy who turns her on. It's like a process of surrender for them.

As I also said, I don't think the male mind is wired to comprehend how women experience sex. For men, sex is very deliberate. We fvck things. We make it happen. For women, it "just happened", as you know.
Agreed, mostly. Though I have heard women say out loud they want to go out and get d!ck. Or that they fukked a guy because they wanted to go out and fukk someone. Obviously it has to be high value penis. A high value man turns women into seducers.