Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone wants the quick fix

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Again, quoting what you said, which was "hoes". You stated better to use money and status to get "hoes".

Me thinking you meant all kinds of women when you stated "hoes" would of been an assumption, actually.

But thanks for clarifying. So you meant using money and status to get all kinds of women.
Duh. lol.

MONEY and STATUS attracts all kinds of women so why would I limit myself to hoes?

Use your brain.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Urbanyst

In the event that a lawyer/banker/stock broker/some other high paid boring job hits on a girl,

and a magician (like kris angel) or stuntman (like jackie chan) or a daredevil ( like evil kinevil) or some other cool and exciting job hits on a girl

(Note: not those specific people, that's just to give you an idea of what their job is)

Who would you say has a better shot at the girl, assuming all else is equal?

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You're going to end up with a hoe because you're not savvy or cautious enough to avoid them.

I recall you saying this once:

Apparently, you actually believe child support is only paid by dudes who knock up women out of wedlock. Clearly you're an authority on the financial pitfalls of relationships with women.

Please.... tell us more about how we should use our MONEY to attract women....
I never said that you lying fudge packer lol.

Can't believe people are stooping so LOW here to win arguments.

MONEY is something you will always have if you understand it. Its not that hard to get either.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
@Urbanyst

In the event that a lawyer/banker/stock broker/some other high paid boring job hits on a girl,

and a magician (like kris angel) or stuntman (like jackie chan) or a daredevil ( like evil kinevil) or some other cool and exciting job hits on a girl

(Note: not those specific people, that's just to give you an idea of what their job is)

Who would you say has a better shot at the girl, assuming all else is equal?
I don't give a sh*t to be honest.

I just know for CONSISTENT dating options with HOT women.. the ticket is having high SMV. That means looks, MONEY and status. That opens the door. Then your "game" gets them hooked emotionally later.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This GUY actually THINKS that HE knows WHAT he IS talking ABOUT when HE writes LIKE a LUNATIC and USES ‘LOL’ a LOT. Hahahahahaha. Oh wait, we aren’t using normal English, I forgot. Jajajajajaja

TheProspect

Reaction score
Insults are the last resort of someone with a crumbling position.

We get it @Urbanyst , money plays a role in getting hot women. No need to act like a parrot for your own ideas in every post you make, it shows a lack of depth. Responding to criticism with insults just shows insecurity on your part.

You might as well proceed to the next logical step of your idea on the importance of MONEY.........do us a favour and tell us now how to get filthy rich :) or you can just continue insulting men on a forum of men who you’re trying to help (assuming you’re not here just to stroke your own ego)

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who don't know hypothetical statements when they are clearly described as hypothetical?

Explains why many of you are probably broke lol. Not smart enough to do simple reading comprehension.. not smart enough to make MONEY.

LOL.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice videos. So true! But a man's masculinity goes beyond these factors. Intelligence (social, logical and emotional), and behavior has their importance in the hole thing. Rise the most values as you can. Girls "keys" are subjective, you never know... but looks, money and status can really make things VERY easy with some girls. Go for them, but never forget that masculinity goes beyond.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urbanyst has never said you should flaunt your money or act like Big Neil and buy expensive trips, take girls to expensive places. Several of you need to get off his azz.
I think you are missing some of the context of the big picture. As in, the frequency that he posts such threads and his obsession with lms, so much so that he is frozen by it. Evident with posts such as this one...
But before you even think about approaching a woman, make sure you have superior looks, MONEY or status compared to the majority of the men around you.
And then, when called out on it replies with this...
Nope.. never said that trash. You said it and put my name under it.
It's clear he is delusional.
Why aren't blue collar men(mechanics, technicians, construction supervisors) sought after like doctors, lawyers, ceo's, etc
They are. At least in my area.

I'm not making the argument that lms isn't important, but when it's taken to the extreme, such as OP takes it, that it becomes a hindrance or crutch, then one has bigger issues, than lms.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you did. I remember you saying it because it was so ridiculous. I can provide a direct link, if you'd like.
He pulled the same chit with me. I guess he is unaware that you can click the little blue arrow next to his name in the quote and it takes you directly to the original post.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with a dad that worked for the government in a powerful position. He was constantly in the public eye. Always had his name in the newspaper. People would even try and use me to get to my dad. Whenever someone called the police on me for doing something wrong, the police would first call my dad letting him know that they had a complaint and I needed to lay low for a while. The majority of the time when I got pulled over for speeding, running stop signs, driving reckless, I never got a ticket.....all because my dad had LMS and the ones who do or associated with get preferential treatment.

All the time women were hitting on my dad. And here he is happily married with 2kids. Women didn't care. Some did it right in front of my mom.

So I witnessed first hand the doors that opened because my dad had looks/money/status. I even benefited from it. Men and women made it a point to associate themselves with him. Some were users, but there were also good people who were attracted to him. Everybody wants to be with a winner!

A friend of mine who plays NFL football got a free $500 voucher to a restaurant because of who he was. The owner just walked up and gave it to him.

The HB9's and 10's get free drinks at most of the bars they go to. I was lucky enough to date a HB9 once that showed me first hand at more than one bar. She had a few hot friends that also got that deal.

I used to hang out at a $trip club where a famous rock band frequented. Whenever these guys showed up, they had a special roped off area to keep the general public at a distance. The $trippers made a beeline to these guys as soon as they walked in the front door. The club never charged these guys either. The rock bands limo stayed parked all night directly
in front of the building. These guys would take a few girls out to their limo for sex and a few lines of coke. No one else got that kind of preferred treatment.

Yep Urbanyst might go a bit overboard pushing his view point, but I think those that have never lived in the world of LMS will never fully understand how powerful it is and tend to down play it. Spitting out good game only gets you so far. Its so much easier when you have looks, money, and status. I'm not the guy who likes all of that attention and I certainly don't put myself in that category, but I've been fortunate enough to participate and witness what really goes on in that world.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Yep Urbanyst might go a bit overboard pushing his view point, but I think those that have never lived in the world of LMS will never fully understand how powerful it is and tend to down play it. Spitting out good game only gets you so far. Its so much easier when you have looks, money, and status. I'm not the guy who likes all of that attention and I certainly don't put myself in that category, but I've been fortunate enough to participate and witness what really goes on in that world.
That's what I'm saying!

People on this forum don't get that I am a student of "game". I read the PUA books and all that sh*t in high school and college. And sure I pulled HOT women here and there too. But it wasn't until I started making good MONEY and elevated my STATUS that I saw a real boost in my DATING OPTIONS.

The reason is clear. My additional MONEY and STATUS opens doors for me that would normally be closed. With those doors open.. I have more opportunities to use my "game" (if it even matters).

The restaurant has to be OPEN before you can eat the food. I don't know why this is so hard for these blue pill clowns to understand lol.

Looks, MONEY and status are your tickets to consistent access to HOT women. Consistent access. There is no way around it. Read all the PUA sh*t you want but little will change for you until you up your SMV.

Not what people want to year, but its what people NEED to hear. Women are shallow as f*ck. Get used to it snowflakes.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
They are. At least in my area.

I'm not making the argument that lms isn't important, but when it's taken to the extreme, such as OP takes it, that it becomes a hindrance or crutch, then one has bigger issues, than lms.
In what way am I taking it to the extreme?

Saying looks, MONEY and status gives you more dating options is extreme? On what planet?

Lol.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone wanna place bets on how many more months before the inevitable urbanyst forum breakdown? it seems likely based on some of the delusion ITT