Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

maria

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't released. Will have 13 years clean in February.

I don't make decisions based off what other people think I should do. The threesome wasn't even my idea it just happened. Funny I would not even entertain the thought with Maria.

She's just perfect. Shy. She's from a small town in Mississippi and doesn't realize how hot she is lol. Plays final fantasy likes to read about philosophy

And your right Millie loves me so much that if I told her I wanted to keep her around as a side piece she'd happily accept it. Maria feels bad about being a home wrecker but she had nothing to do with this this is just what I want

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I mean I've been with Millie for almost 12 years now. It's just time to do something different

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His next post....Maria and I are pregnant
My next post, laughing my *ss off, waiting for him to post again distraught over how Maria left him for her college sweetheart, his wife is taking him to the cleaners and his kids are done with him.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be one of those rare men that initiates divorce. I don't think some can wrap their head around that :D
I'm one of those men. I don't think initiating divorce is the issue. BB sounds like a chump and a girl in this thread.

I was rereading some of his posts in this thread vs. some older posts of his. I don't know, I'm wondering if he was hacked or this is a troll job. The writing is cleaner and more coherent than usual. Could be confirmation bias on my part though. The tone is also just way off. "Melted my heart"? "So romantic"? "Les miserables"?? Titling the thread "maria." And they had sex on a dumpster mattress which is just weird. And did you catch that she's Jewish? Anyone miss that?

Backbreaker, buddy, if that's you in there, good luck.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be one of those rare men that initiates divorce. I don't think some can wrap their head around that :D

If this goes tits up, will you still be happy with that decision to divorce?

Or is this all just about this one woman?
honestly que sera, sera

I think at the end of the day, and I've always been like this,is being a man is owning up to your feelings and not making any reservations about how you feel, going for it and letting the chips fall where they may. i've never lived my life up to now saying "what if" i'm not gonig to start now. if it doesn't work ill figure it out from there.

I was rereading some of his posts in this thread vs. some older posts of his. I don't know, I'm wondering if he was hacked or this is a troll job. The writing is cleaner and more coherent than usual. Could be confirmation bias on my part though. The tone is also just way off. "Melted my heart"? "So romantic"? "Les miserables"?? Titling the thread "maria." And they had sex on a dumpster mattress which is just weird. And did you catch that she's Jewish? Anyone miss that?

I'm in love. You know a nigga in love when she got me proof reading my ****

His next post....Maria and I are pegnant

you shut your ***** mouth.

I mean, probably the most low maintenance girl I've ever met in my life. We walk everywhere. She likes the exercise. I've lost 4 pounds since i've met her i'm down to 163. girl has a stomach you can bounce quarters off of. no fat anywhere. She cooks. she ain't clingy / does her own thing. I love that. you ain't go catch my wife walking anywhere lol. She's a bit of a late bloomer she's lost a **** load of weight and she ain't used to someone being this into her as I am and I'm not used to someone being this independent where they don't want or need my help. i mean she's hot, very very ****ing hot lol, but i think what attracts me to her more than anything is that i know she likes ME. She thinks I'm extremely funny, she just likes being around me. and i am lol. The one thing that took me forever to get past with my wife is that kneeing in teh back of my head, if i couldn't afford to; have her sit at home all day she wouldn't be my wife. Maria and I could be two hobos and we'd be just as into each other.

Last edited:

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm one of those men. I don't think initiating divorce is the issue. BB sounds like a chump and a girl in this thread.

Backbreaker, buddy, if that's you in there, good luck.
Now you mention it, there are parts of this which seem like Backbreaker and others that seem way off!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maria "likes" your Jaguar today, she's going to "like" Bob's Lamborghini tomorrow. You must be high to think that "she doesn't know how hot she is". Back, what's your address? I want to come smack the sh!t out of you.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just said she is independent and low maintenance.

He has known her for weeks.

This thread is a farce.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly que sera, sera

I think at the end of the day, and I've always been like this,is being a man is owning up to your feelings and not making any reservations about how you feel, going for it and letting the chips fall where they may. i've never lived my life up to now saying "what if" i'm not gonig to start now. if it doesn't work ill figure it out from there.

I'm in love. You know a nigga in love when she got me proof reading my ****

you shut your ***** mouth.

I mean, probably the most low maintenance girl I've ever met in my life. We walk everywhere. She likes the exercise. I've lost 4 pounds since i've met her i'm down to 163. girl has a stomach you can bounce quarters off of. no fat anywhere. She cooks. she ain't clingy / does her own thing. I love that. you ain't go catch my wife walking anywhere lol. She's a bit of a late bloomer she's lost a **** load of weight and she ain't used to someone being this into her as I am and I'm not used to someone being this independent where they don't want or need my help. i mean she's hot, very very ****ing hot lol, but i think what attracts me to her more than anything is that i know she likes ME. She thinks I'm extremely funny, she just likes being around me. and i am lol. The one thing that took me forever to get past with my wife is that kneeing in teh back of my head, if i couldn't afford to; have her sit at home all day she wouldn't be my wife. Maria and I could be two hobos and we'd be just as into each other.
seriously, no woman is into you just for you. two hobos and she'd be just as into you? now I know you are delirious. if you were a hobo, she wouldn't have given you the time of day. if you were both hobos, she'd be looking to trade up out of the hobo life. c'mon man, think, think with the big head and not the little one.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ya'll dudes just jealous.

i mean, if you haven't gathered by now, there is nothing you're going to say that is going to change my mind lol i'm not asking for advice. i know what i want and i'm going for it logic be damned. i'll just keep you guys posted on how it works out

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol ya'll dudes just jealous.

i mean, if you haven't gathered by now, there is nothing you're going to say that is going to change my mind lol i'm not asking for advice. i know what i want and i'm going for it logic be damned. i'll just keep you guys posted on how it works out
TRUST me... no one here is jealous. We are in fact appalled on several different levels. And everyone knows that no one is going to convince you of anything.

"Logic be damned" = impending train wreck. I don't relish that; In fact, I (and I think most of us) are hoping for the best for you, but dude, you have allowed yourself to become blinded by a crush.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not asking for advice.
Right, you just came here to share your romantic story. That's what Sosuave is all about! "Tell me more, tell me more, did ya get very far..."

And she's proofreading your posts you say? Come on, whoever this is. The jig is up.

By the way - and everyone take note and check me on this - I live in NYC, and I have never, ever met a Jewish woman named "Maria." It's Miriam. Not saying it's impossible, but think about it.