Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it "alarming" that an alpha male like Trump would demand his wife lose her pregnancy fat?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this and it got me interested:

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/alarmi...elania-get-post-baby-body-back-131526565.html

A visitor to one of Trump’s homes, late into Melania’s pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. “She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was,” says this guest; it struck this person as a “contract.” And he was simply rude to her. “There was no ‘How do you feel?’ No opening of doors, making sure she didn’t fall. Just ‘You wanted to have a baby.’”
My favorite comment:
That's why they're called billionaires. They don't hang with fat chicks.

Small price to pay to live in gold. If you think for a minute she married him for his looks your an idiot. Chicks marry rich guys because their rich.

Now hit the gym chubby and lay off the pizza.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More emotional female psychobabble. The key to this is to ignore it. Sure, be respectful to your wife, and don't be as overt as Trump was. But in general, that's just human nature.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if she would stay with him if he was dead broke and not respected. No dinner parties, just him, in a 1 bed flat.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how trump would do it? He would put her in a roman torture device every night that she refused to eat right, it would take her one inch from death and make her pray to just die for relief.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. Fair even.

How do you assure a relationship with a billionaire? You have his kid. Therefore whatever happens you still have some access to his means...because he will want to look after his children.

The billionaire knows this. So why not require her to get her body back? She gets a billionaire as her child's father. A pretty slick trade off for her I'd say.

Notice each of Trump's wives had his children.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Trump but he is no alpha. He reminds me of PoonKing! lol

-He can't handle criticism. Gets defensive.
-He tries too hard to convey a masculine persona like he has something to prove.
-He uses the same tactics that a bully uses.
-Gets too emotional.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just christ how specific is this definition.

Alpha in my book just means "powerful leader of men". End of. Doesn't matter how you do it.

As for bullying, I find that the media are the bullies and he is mainly just refuting bull**** very vociferously.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not enter into a political discussion but to clarify my statement: Trump is inconsistent, lacks social skills, is inherently dishonest and lies constantly, is a follower who depends on others to form his opinions without fact checking, using bullying tactics to achieve ends rather than logic, lacks the ability to compromise, and is delusional in many of his opinions and actions. That my friend does not describe an "Alpha" in my definition. But hey, drink the cool aide and I support your right to defend, support and idolize him as much as you would like. End of my part of any further discussion. Thank you.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will not enter into a political discussion but to clarify my statement: Trump is inconsistent, lacks social skills, is inherently dishonest and lies constantly, is a follower who depends on others to form his opinions without fact checking, using bullying tactics to achieve ends rather than logic, lacks the ability to compromise, and is delusional in many of his opinions and actions. That my friend does not describe an "Alpha" in my definition. But hey, drink the cool aide and I support your right to defend, support and idolize him as much as you would like. End of my part of any further discussion. Thank you.
I will not enter into a political discussion really? but to clarify my statement: Trump is inconsistent, compared to what? Who is consistent in comparison and why is DT being singled out? For example, the media quoted his as saying all Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. He actually said that there may be bad ones among them, and it's crazy not to police the border. Then, he's quoted as u-turning. I don't have any specific love-in with Trump, he is an aggressive wanker. However, he is hated and villified a long way beyond the man he is, mainly because he is a not from within the liberal clique the media are in, lacks social skills, one of the better business people on planet earth. He isn't "nice". That's not a social skill. is inherently dishonest again, like every other leader, full of **** yes, to be singled out for this, no. I think again this is all a political view because you sound like a mainstream news outlet and lies constantly ditto, is a follower who depends on others to form his opinions without fact checking populist politician who represents the mainstream view, or the popular view, which is the whole point of politicians. That is democracy, using "facts" to govern is called a technocracy, or a theocracy possibly!), using bullying tactics to achieve ends rather than logic Bullying isn't illogical, logical actions can call for bullying. Your view of bullying is another mans straight talking. Personally, I despise people who using cunning and wit to convince people. That's the bull****, not telling people the unvarnished truth. That is pretty ****ing alpha., lacks the ability to compromise despite striking many business deals and running succesful organisations, and is delusional in many of his opinions and actions Subjective. Let's have some more "facts based on your opinion". That my friend does not describe an "Alpha" in my definition. But hey, drink the cool aide and I support your right to defend, support and idolize him as much as you would like. End of my part of any further discussion. Thank you.[/

Blatantly a troll but I actually enjoyed that.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a troll and appreciate your response. There is always room to agree to disagree. I believe that is one of these times. Thanks.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If I had to write a thesis of who is an alpha male, it would be a picture of Donald Trump.
I wrote on another forum years ago about Trump being Alpha stating that if he was at a gathering of Men & Women and no one knew who he was, he would likely be the most Alpha guy in the venue.

Some may not like his politics but he is persuavise and very ambitious and is good with people.

He would be the man at any social gathering even if people didn't know anything about him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote on another forum years ago about Trump being Alpha stating that if he was at a gathering of Men & Women and no one knew who he was, he would likely be the most Alpha guy in the venue.

Some may not like his politics but he is persuavise and very ambitious and is good with people.

He would be the man at any social gathering even if people didn't know anything about him.
So if he was in a room full of special forces soldiers out in the field he would be the most alpha? What about amongst a peer group of NFL football players in an inner city environment?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if he was in a room full of special forces soldiers out in the field he would be the most alpha? What about amongst a peer group of NFL football players in an inner city environment?

You're nitpicking or being purposely obtuse.
Of course he's not going to out-alpha the top 0.00001% of men in their environment.
Just like the guys you mentioned wouldn't in a dog-eat-dog business environment.

You know exactly what I meant.

And it's ironic that some rappers use to include lyrics like "got money like Trump" or "got juice/women/game like Trump" but now that he is POTUS and they disagree with his politics, they bash him.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those NFL players and special forces soldiers are pawns in another mans game - men like Trump. Soldiers, paid to lie in a hole and risk bullets in their brain for the political gains of men like trump. NFL players.....I am sure we are putting those guys in charge when society breaks down.

Fitness/doing stereotypical male roles and occupations doesn't make you an alpha. In fact, my guess is that if those NFL players and SAS met Trump, they wouldn't start kicking his ass because he is the most powerful man on planet earth and could end all their good times with a phone call. They would be keen to make friends with the president/billionaire, not peacocking around him and kicking him to the back of the line. Plus, he is 70ish, those guys wont be fit and athletic forever.

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising at all. Fair even.

How do you assure a relationship with a billionaire? You have his kid. Therefore whatever happens you still have some access to his means...because he will want to look after his children.

The billionaire knows this. So why not require her to get her body back? She gets a billionaire as her child's father. A pretty slick trade off for her I'd say.

Notice each of Trump's wives had his children.
Haha, listen, this lady understands the whole deal, while you guys completely miss out how profitable it is for the wife. That's her golden ticket.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, listen, this lady understands the whole deal, while you guys completely miss out how profitable it is for the wife. That's her golden ticket.
But would she be with him if he were a Beta Billionaire?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those NFL players and special forces soldiers are pawns in another mans game - men like Trump. Soldiers, paid to lie in a hole and risk bullets in their brain for the political gains of men like trump. NFL players.....I am sure we are putting those guys in charge when society breaks down.

Fitness/doing stereotypical male roles and occupations doesn't make you an alpha. In fact, my guess is that if those NFL players and SAS met Trump, they wouldn't start kicking his ass because he is the most powerful man on planet earth and could end all their good times with a phone call. They would be keen to make friends with the president/billionaire, not peacocking around him and kicking him to the back of the line. Plus, he is 70ish, those guys wont be fit and athletic forever.
What's Alpha depends upon the environment...