Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it "alarming" that an alpha male like Trump would demand his wife lose her pregnancy fat?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way late but I took the original intent of this thread to mean "how can trump be classified as a true alpha if he has to negotiate with his wife to lose the weight after a baby?"

From what i understand, the TRUE alpha has married a woman whom is submissive and supplicating and would never think of retaining excess weight as she could lose her man as a result.

Any man who has to negotiate weight loss post pregnancy is not a true alpha/does not have a submissive/supplicating woman.

In general, I dont see Trump as alpha. I see him as a tantrum-ing infant. A true alpha maintains composure in the face of adversity. That does not describe Trump.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if he was in a room full of special forces soldiers out in the field he would be the most alpha? What about amongst a peer group of NFL football players in an inner city environment?
Uh, he has out-alpha-ed every other aspirant to be able to use those special forces a expendable pawns as per his wishes. That, my frIend, is ALPHA!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, he has out-alpha-ed every other aspirant to be able to use those special forces a expendable pawns as per his wishes. That, my frIend, is ALPHA!
I was saying if he was in the room with no money or former reputation. Just him and his character.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I was saying if he was in the room with no money or former reputation. Just him and his character.
In that scenario, he would likely be the Alpha in a room of average guys.

How do you think he earned his money and reputation?

The same way he was the Alpha amongst 17 established political rivals.

He was out of his element yet was still dominant.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we would have to be in a room with him in such a situation to truly judge that.

I have been surprised by some men's ability to display alpha qualities despite my previous interactions with them which suggested otherwise.
He wouldn't have a "frame" in a room of physically dominant killers. They know nothing of whom he is, they can kill him with their hands, they have comradery because they are in the same space, and he has no social structure supporting him or money. I think his ego will become diminished in that setting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you are saying if you stripped Trump of knowledge, power, money and experience....then put him in a room of people who kept all of theirs, that Trump would not be alpha in that context and therefore he is not alpha????
No I said it's situational and depends upon the environment. You take that same special forces guy, take him out of the force and he is perusing in and around the whitehouse, he won't be alpha there. The security and secret services will be the Alpha's in that environment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with contextual alphas, but if you think Trump would not be alpha in a situation simply because he was not the expert, a killer or alll muscle then I disagree.

Some men are alpha even despite contextual settings, and given that he IS the President, is rich, and is powerful, I would say he would retain that alphaness.
If he had to remain in their space and could not go back to his, he would eventually be diminished. Just like anyone else.