Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zyzz - Dead at 22..

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
"For those of you that didn't know him, I'll explain a little about how he lived his life. He lived for training and events, and he loved his trance. His attitude was to live in the now. He didn't hold grudges and he was good to everyone around him, even those that seemed hostile. He's the only person I've known who is so selfish but so selfless at the same time. We can all learn a lot from him. He's touched so many. His body was statueqsue, but it's more than that. So many young kids now are training, eating healthily and having fun with life because of him. Zyzz's memory will live on, and his spirit will show through today's youth."

Info:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137329013

Videos he made:

1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Sy6YxhZZSk

2.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os

3.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaes3feWfXU

His Facebook fan page:

http://www.facebook.com/zyzzthetics

His Formspring:

http://www.formspring.me/azyzz

A video someone made of funny responses on his Formspring:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcaKrAIvpds&feature=player_embedded

"What is your mindset like, Zyzz? Be honest."

"Everybody, one day, will die, and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. F*ck a mundane and predictable life working from Monday to Friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and f*ck what everyone else thinks. Trust me, it's a lot more fun that way.

Don't ever pay people out or put people down. Instead, just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. I'd rather be a person that's hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man once said..

Haters gonna hate!"

R.I.P.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Why he die at 22?
Undiagnosed heart condition. He had a heart attack in a Thailand sauna.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Hum hoo, a lot of healthy supplement popping body builders die of heart attack. Muscle is like fat, you can be obese from muscle too. He die of muscle obesity and crap diet if you ask me. Lack of fat and unbalanced diet killed that guy.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Hum hoo, a lot of healthy supplement popping body builders die of heart attack. Muscle is like fat, you can be obese from muscle too. He die of muscle obesity and crap diet if you ask me. Lack of fat and unbalanced diet killed that guy.
You're right it had nothing to do with

1) An undiagnosed heart condition
2) His addiction to drugs (he used crack/cocaine)
3) and the fact that he was also boiling in the sauna with the other factors combined

But then again 1 person from bodybuilding.com dies and that means all bodybuilders are bad. What are you even talking about? Do you even KNOW his diet or are you just making stuff up claiming he had an unbalanced diet?

Btw over the past 2 years I've put on some muscle and lost a lot of fat, my physician tells me I'm healthier than ever before and among pretty much all her other patients my age.

One reason why obese people die relatively young is the strain on the heart. They grow big and the heart isn't trained at all. On the other hand bodybuilders train their heart through weightlifting and cardio so making stuff up like muscle obesity is pure B.S. They aren't comparable.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Did you see his pic? He's like 6%. I can guarantee you he didn't get to that naturally. 2 energy drinks per day, ton of supplements and your heart Is strained. He died cuz he was good at what he did, too good.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drdeee said:
Did you see his pic? He's like 6%. I can guarantee you he didn't get to that naturally. 2 energy drinks per day, ton of supplements and your heart Is strained. He died cuz he was good at what he did, too good.
We don't know that he used energy drinks or what amount he did. It's possible to reach low levels of bodyfat without chemical means, not sure about 6%. It's also possible to have undiagnosed heart conditions, even for healthy people. Sometimes it's genetic. The heart can simply just break down and stop. It's tragic, but it's very possible.

Vitamin C is a supplement, whey is a supplement, magnesium and zinc are supplements. Do they strain the heart? Of course not.

I agree with ArcBound, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. Of course the only person who knows better is the coroner.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had a good physique ...

Knowing the lads he rolled with, it was either drug related or it is a 'fake' death.

StateOfMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Combination of steroid use and underlying heart defects.
All of the clenbuterol and prohormones he used took a toll on his body.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw the links....Guy had a hell of a build, but I can't respect any bodybuilder who achieves their body through steroids (If that's the case). I don't care how hard they work.
i don't mean to sound ignorant, but does he have a special connection with this forum ? Was he a poster ? Or did he achieve notoriety for simply being a well built club -goer/ DJ ?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit cutting and pasting that crap all over the Web about some gayish dead Australian that nobody cares about. The SAME EXACT post is on dozens of message boards. Just google it.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zyzz was pretty charismatic, and had an awesome body, but there is no doubt that he extensively used steroids: this is a known fact.

That's not to say he didn't work very hard, and was very dedicated, because he did, and he was. But at the end of the day, the final proof was in the pudding: its not healthy for anyone to live their life in that way.

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The rumor mill has it that he was also using DNP to maintain his low body fat percent while bulking- this could have been what killed him.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 years death anniversary yesterday, hope mods wont make me end up like him despite the thread necromancing.