Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero commission stock trading

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently found this google venture, which is supposedly creating a smartphone and pc'based application, that will allow commision free stock trading.

They however have a long waiting line for early acces, so supposedly you should sign up to the "interest list" as soon as possible,

This can be done using the following link, which also moves ME further ahead in the line, hope you can use it for future wealth building!

https://www.robinhood.com/?ref=tKQZt8

Regards,

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to be cynical, but there's no such thing as free. I would almost guarantee those "free commission" orders are being sold as paid-for order flow. That's how companies like E-trade and Ameritrade offer what seem like such cheap commissions. They sell the order to a firm like Nite securities, who buys it for the privilege of being able to execute it away from the market and pocket the difference. You'll always pay a little more when you buy and get a little less when you sell. And if something is really moving, forget about getting traded. If there's a chance your order isn't profitable to execute, it's going to sit there until it is.

Whatever you're trading, you'll want a platform that lets you send your orders directly to the exchange, without going through a middleman. www.interactivebrokers.com is widely respected as one of the best low-cost brokers. You can read broker reviews at www.elitetrader.com