“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Your Potential for Greatness

Sting

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2001
Messages
652
Reaction score
9
I am a firm believer in that each and every human being is destined for greatness in some fashion. Each and every day I see someone, my age or younger, achieving a particular goal and think to myself “I could do that if I put my mind to it.” A psychologist might call my belief a “grandiose delusion,” which is defined as “a delusion of inflated worth, power, knowledge or identity.” However, I look at my thought process as creating a “potential reality,” one that I could make actual if I only chose to exercise the discipline and make the appropriate sacrifices to achieve it. Naturally, there are certain physical or genetic limitations that prevent me from certain achievements, but in those situations I never consider such goals as potential realities, because doing so would only be an exercise in frustration.

Now, what do my thoughts, or delusions if you will, have to do with you? If you want to eliminate the limitations you have placed on yourself, you must first adopt the mindset that you can achieve anything – within certain physical and genetic limitations – if you exercise the appropriate degree of discipline and make the appropriate sacrifices. If you continue think that your current reality, or something akin to it, constitutes the whole of your potential, you will never achieve anything remotely resembling greatness. You will languish in mediocrity and self-doubt – with only yourself to blame.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top