"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Your Post Nut Clarity Moments

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Not going to listen to anything that is sourced from Reddit (all simps).

To answer the question, I get it with at least 2/3 of the women I bang. Usually end up thinking to myself: why did waste $30 and 3 hours of my night to **** this chick if I barely even like her?
 
Last edited:
Top