Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your DJ analysis

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned that one of the best aids in improving yourself is by constantly keeping track of how you're doing.

When it comes to being a DJ, it is helpful to know what your strong and weak points are. Your success does not just depend on "scoring."

Here's an example:
CONVO WITH _________ (1/18/02)

Opening/approach - Great
Eye contact - Good
Smile - Good
Kino - Bad, should have
touched shoulder
a few times
70/30 talk ratio - Great
Mirroring - Whoops! Forgot
all about that
Humor - Average
Focusing on her - Great
Listening actively - Average, sorta
zoned out for
awhile.
# Close - Average, a little
rushed.

Fill this out yourself, and be critical. Remember, this is a game, and these are your current stats. Do this every time you have a convo with a new chickie, and go over it every day. Soon you will find exactly what aspect(s) you need to improve and be well on your way to a Master DJ.

[This message has been edited by Taz (edited 01-18-2002).]

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tips, Taz! I, too, keep a written record of my interactions with females. It helps to reinforce my strong points and more importantly, work on my weaker areas like "mirroring". Yes, it's good not to agree with a gal on some issues, but mirroring what she says tells her that you and she have certain things in common.

[This message has been edited by Take No Dirt (edited 01-19-2002).]

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine made an MS Excel program of his progress (ie his approaches, if his approaches work or not, etc.) similar to what you're talking about, Taz. He swears that his system works!

------------------
"Don't think you are, you know you are."

-Morpheus-

[This message has been edited by Aztec (edited 01-19-2002).]

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on, I thought mirroring was doing the same thing she was(i.e. a certain position like arms crossed, leaning, or whatever) and not agreeing on things.

Taz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, thats what I meant by mirroring. I think agreeing relates more to paraphrasing, where you take what they say and reword it.