hey everyone.
When it comes to hitting on babes, we all know our reputation counts. I mean, if you were dating the ugliest girl in school, and suddenly asked the hottest babe in the school, i am pretty sure that would have slimmed down your chances...
But how important is your dating history?
For me, I've never really figured this one out. Girls have asked me out, and quite a few, and i know a lot liked me, but i never wanted to go out with them because i think i was saving myself for someone better... I know everyone has their own flaws, but for some reason i never wanted to tarnish my image.... there was a point in my life where a lot of girls would be after me, and a lot of them good lookin, but not that "oneitis" and so i never went out with them. Recently, i spoke with my "oneitis", who i treated like a queen.... she was the only thing that mattered in my life at the time, now i never think of her. I got her back, and she likes me, but i dont give a **** and dont want a relationship with her...
I think i may be a little insecure, because i dont want people to see me until i am the best... i mean fit body, good life, nice ride, stylish, rich, smartest kid. I mean, if i could not be the best and hang with the best, i rather not associate with anybody. If i can't have it all, i dont want anything.
That's my mentality, and i know it is bad. I honestly don't want a girlfriend right now since i feel that my life is close to perfect. i am happy. But i want more.
So how much do you think this mentality of mine, my dating history and everything. Do you think it will have that much of an effect?
I expect a lot from everything i do. And i think people expect a lot from me, and i dont want people to see that i cannot deliver.
Is this normal or do u think i got problems?
When it comes to hitting on babes, we all know our reputation counts. I mean, if you were dating the ugliest girl in school, and suddenly asked the hottest babe in the school, i am pretty sure that would have slimmed down your chances...
But how important is your dating history?
For me, I've never really figured this one out. Girls have asked me out, and quite a few, and i know a lot liked me, but i never wanted to go out with them because i think i was saving myself for someone better... I know everyone has their own flaws, but for some reason i never wanted to tarnish my image.... there was a point in my life where a lot of girls would be after me, and a lot of them good lookin, but not that "oneitis" and so i never went out with them. Recently, i spoke with my "oneitis", who i treated like a queen.... she was the only thing that mattered in my life at the time, now i never think of her. I got her back, and she likes me, but i dont give a **** and dont want a relationship with her...
I think i may be a little insecure, because i dont want people to see me until i am the best... i mean fit body, good life, nice ride, stylish, rich, smartest kid. I mean, if i could not be the best and hang with the best, i rather not associate with anybody. If i can't have it all, i dont want anything.
That's my mentality, and i know it is bad. I honestly don't want a girlfriend right now since i feel that my life is close to perfect. i am happy. But i want more.
So how much do you think this mentality of mine, my dating history and everything. Do you think it will have that much of an effect?
I expect a lot from everything i do. And i think people expect a lot from me, and i dont want people to see that i cannot deliver.
Is this normal or do u think i got problems?