Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Cute.... But I Can't Do That WTF!!

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the other night my friends come into work (supermarket) and said when you finish come and meet us at the bowling alley (thats where we usually hang out)

Anyway after work I went there and hadn't had any tea so went to another supermarket to go get something and there was this chick working there, she wasn't the one who served me but was on another checkout. Anyway she was staring and me and smiling tons I was like WTF, since this hasn't really happened before, probably because starting to get more confident and i've lost alot of weight and that from going to the gym.

Anyway when I left I thought, man she was checking me out something shocking im going in later to talk to her.

Well I went in later and got served by someone else but then I went over to her and said hey want some tickets, you might be able to get a 5c lolly. (tickets from arcade games that my friend gave me since you need tons to get anything) And she goes "thanks" and then said "I wanted to tell you before, that for some reason I think your really cute", and I said "well I thought you were too so i gave you them tickets (I realize that was maybe a dumb thing to say but oh well) Anyway I introduced myself and we said a few things but then a few customers come and I waited until she was finished but another customer was there so I thought fvck this and said to her "Hey I have to go, my friends are waiting, how about you give me your number" and she said "Sorry, I can't do that" and I said "why not do you live in a tent with no phone" and said seeya then and left.

Then thinking about it i was like WTF! She was totally checking me out and told me I was really cute then she says she can't give me her number!!.

I wen't in today hoping to talk to her and there was 2 people in front of me and it seemed when I got there that she conviniently got off the register and someone else got on, I thought "oh now shes ignoring me but then she noticed me and said "hi" and smiled, and I go, "hey are you slacking off" and she said "nah ive got a coffee break" and walked off :( I was there with my mum, I do have my own liscence but I went down the street with my mum because she was going shopping. Damn if I didn't have to go then I would of followed her and talked to her a bit.

Anyway I'm thinking of going in before I goto work tonight and talking a bit and find out when she finishes and take her out.

Anyway, guys the main point is I am totally confused to why she would check me out like she did and tell me im cute and then say she can't give me her number, can anyone help me make sense of this?

-Ben

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably has a boyfriend. Theres a number of other reasons it could be, but that is just what seems most likely to me.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you do seem a little bit desperate for her attention - just something I noticed while reading through your post. Here are some examples:

a few customers come and I waited until she was finished
I wen't in today hoping to talk to her and there was 2 people in front of me and it seemed when I got there that she conviniently got off the register
I'm thinking of going in before I goto work tonight and talking a bit and find out when she finishes and take her out.

I understand that you shop there regularly, but you dont have to keep trying to get close to her. I don't recommend you keep trying to take her out.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't give out her #. I know you're flattered by her compliment, but forget her, she's unavailable to your advances for whatever reason. Don't go out of your way to hang around her otherwise she'll think you're a stalker. There is nothing you can do at the moment to raise her interest in you.