"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Your best pickup stories!!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
#1 HB7 coming to my town for a month

I also met her in the internet. I had her pic, but at that time i didnt have a pic on the computer so she didnt knew how i looked. She was coming to spend a month in my town working in the summer to earn some extra $, so in the final week that she was there, i decided to phone her and setup a date.
When i got there, some of her family was there. I was kinda, oh, what the hell, i dont give a ****, and i introduced myself to her and her family, and took her out laughing, saying i wouldnt bring her "very late".
We went for a walk near the sea too, to the rocks and we sat there talking. She was comenting the rocks were hard cause i knew she wanted my arm around her, but i kept my game making her crazy, cause i realized she was utterly into me. My confidence was such, that she was just stunned by it. I just kissed her near the lips, and setup a date the next day at my place. She came along and she wanted to read the mail at my computer. She had gotten a poem from some AFC ****head, but i used that to my favour.
I leaned back near her ear while she was seating, and started reading the poem, with a voice tone that was just making her so wet... She even closed her eyes while i was reading slowly near her ear, and touching her arm very gently.. Then i just kissed her, and i carried her to my bed.
I told her: "I dont know how far you want to go"
And she said: "I'll tell you when we get far enough.."
Unfortunatly she was with her period that day, we just did some touching sessions. But 2 days after... .)
So we spent the rest of her days in my town together.


#2 HB8 in Spain

I got transfered to a diferent class in 12th year, and i met this girl that i just loved. Someday she broke up with her 3 months boyfriend and in the week after, our school would have the finalists trip to spain, that me and her would attend, allong with 70 other ppl. In the week before, i was all over her, making ways. I told her once that "the greatest declaration is said in the silence of a look.."
The day before the trip, i was with her, and i had to go to my place to get something, and she came along. I put some romantic song, and i started dancing with her, and kissed her.
And i convinced her to stay in my room in the 1 week trip in spain. When we were there, i was taking a long shower, and she asked if i was taking longer, so i told her she could use the WC while i was showering. She entered, and i saw her peaking me trough the mirror angle cause the courtain wasnt fully closed (smart me). So she said she wanted to take a bath too, i invited her in of course, and she said she would wait me to leave. I told her she didnt have the guts to undress, and she undressed, and only put a towell.. I got out of the shower with towell only, and i looked her in the eyes, and ripped of her towell.. There she was, completly naked before me, and she took mine too, and then we had an amazing session of bathroom sex..


#3 HB 9.5 at Spain

This was in the previous year finalists trip. I was in a discotheque, and i saw this AMAZING girl dancing there, that was just the face of a Portuguese model that won the elite model look world contest.. I got the guts, and went to talk to her.. Asked her name, some bla bla and i offered her a drink (i had free drinks and pass cause i was organizer of the trip since i was in the students association 2 years). I was making all sorts of kino, she was with a top and had all her beautifull brunete belly making me crazy, and i touched her belly while talking.. I asked for her contact, and she told me her hotel and room number, and that she would be there the next day in the late afternoon.
The next day i went to the hotel, and i saw her passing. I went straight to her, and she held my hand and we went to the hotel bedroom. I couldnt believe i got that AMAZING HB9.5 riding me... That girl was something of a kind..


#4 Italian HB8.5

I met this girl in the internet. We exchanged pictures. I try to do that in the 1st day to see if i have interest in the girl. Also if she coments my picture with something like, youre very beautifull or something, and i like her looks too, i know i have all the way to get laid.
So this girl was italian, and living in portugal for 10 years. One day i had broke up with my girlfriend, and i invited her over. She came, we went to a walk near the sea, and then to my place. When we were there i told her: "You can kiss me if you want.."
She got red, but still looked me in the eyes. So i just aproached her, kissed her and lyed her in the bed and started making out. That day i was home alone at night, so i invited her to spend the night over, which she did. I had never seen an ass and tits like this girl had.. So firm and soft, really amazing.. Also, the best turn on about this girl, was she talking in italian while we were doing it... You guys gotta try it, its the ****ing love language!!
The bad part was that she wanted me to be her boyfriend, she fell inlove with me in the internet and when she was with me.. I had to dump her, and i got back to my girlfriend some days latter (yea, that ***** that dumped me after 3 years - some of u guys maybe read the story).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
I cant believe no one posted yet! The knowlege from this topic can be great! You guys dont screw girls, just post about other ppl AFCness or what?
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
I was walking after my work yesteday. Downtown subway. Sweaty and dirty, but in terrific mood. :)

I see a girl I like in subway. She's walking in the opposite direction.

Me: Excuse me mam :)

Her: I don't have any change. Sorry.

:D :D :D

I couldn't say anything cause I was laughing so hard!
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
121 views and no one posting pick up stories?

WTF have u guys been doing beside reading AFC ****?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Well one time I went to a client's home. He had a caretaker from Africa that left me dumbfounded when she opened the door. An absolutely exquisite body and wearing tight white jeans and a top.

Initially very stuck up and not very nice. I asked whether she was married and what not. She kept blowig me off. The challenge was on nonetheless.

All of a sudden I felt the DJ in me and started complementing her on her beautiful body, and throwing a challenge to her too.

She told me that she was too much for me 'cause I wasn't black and probably had a small dicck anyways. Well at that time I was hard and I told her not to underestimate me.

That certainly picked her curiosity so I showed it to her. Hehehe we made a date for that same night and the rest is history.
 
Top