"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

You wanna be a DJ?

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
You wanna be a DJ?

1. Forget about your past failures. They are behind you and they are no parameter as to what your future will be like. So don't dwell on the past and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

2. Set yourself some goals. I am not talking about laying chicks. I am talking about where you want to go and what you want to do. And work on that!

3. Start seeing chicks as people. Their crap smells just as bad as yours and even though they feel they have the power to make you do stuff just for having sex with you.. They really don't. A true DJ would move on to the next if sex was all he wanted from her. She will be the one to miss out.

4. Always look for a positive perspective. It's easy to be brought down by any situation but you are the man if you can turn it around into a positive thing. The chick just rejected you? Be glad, because she might have married and divorced you and taken half your sh!t for being the b!tch that she is. Chicks like that aren't worthy of your time.

5. Stop being angry, frustrated or scared because of how life is treating you. Life doesn't treat you, you treat life!! Life is not unfair. It is just life. And life is what you make it.

6. When you meet a girl you would consider dating, don't buzz around her like an anoying little misquito. She needs space to breath just like you do. Besides that, the girl isn't your whole world. You have other people and things to attend to as well. She should only be the cherry on top of your lucious life's icecream.

7. Take responsibility for your own actions. Don't be affraid to go back and fix your mistakes and don't whine about bad situations caused by your own actions. Improve yourself. credit to So pimp it's scary

8. Turn off your computer and get out there to improve yourself. Don't ask silly questions like: "There's this girl and I like her and I don't know if she likes me, should I approach her? What should I say? And when she says 'hi', how should I respond?" You are not a total idiot and act and respond to her like you would respond to anyone. She is just a person!

Oh yeah.. hey everyone.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
most newbes post some old AFC question, i can see you have read around a bit and know what your on about at least a bit. this is quite impresive for a first post.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Check_mate...

Im not trying to hate on you but listen:

a) you callin someone a "newb" is totally absurd. Youre 16 man, come on.

b) you post WAY too much!

c) your posts tend to showcase poor spelling and a lack of punctuation, and are frequently very irritating.

d) your posts are often out of touch. you just havent experienced enough pick-up environments or scenarios.

I dunno man... you should prob. be hitting the HS forum.


Peace.
 

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Yes. I am not a newbie. I've been lurking here for a long enough time to know this stuff is really not that difficult.

Imo everything you need to know is: BE A MAN! Not a wuss.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
I give this post one thumb up.

It's a bit lacking for the both of them...

Take responsibility for everything that might have been your fault, and take the responsibility to fix it or make it better.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
I give this post one thumb up.

It's a bit lacking for the both of them...

Take responsibility for everything that might have been your fault, and take the responsibility to fix it or make it better.
It is lacking whatever is not important enough but I admit that responsibility thing you are talking of should have been added.
Just wanted to make it plain and simple. Thanks bro.
 
Top