Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You passed the test" lol wtf?

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl im interested in (i think shes likes me also) comes up to me. Shes like are my boobs inpropoartion with my body. At first Im thinking oh crap attention wh*ore I knew it she just wants a compliment. I couldnt think of anything C&F to say then so I was like um what kind of question is this. Then shes like you didnt look at my chest, youre a decent guy you passed the test.

Ok what the hell just happened? Anyone?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, maybe she likes you and wanted to see if you were in her for her body? Other then that, maybe she took one too many pills this morning...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a ****ty way to test if your into her for her body! lol. I look at girls tits all the time. Everyone does.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...

Actually, whenever a woman is doing an activity men associate with being "WAY TOO SEXY" like arobics, stripping, cheerleading, dancing, and the like, the best thing you can do as a man is LOOK ONLY AT HER EYES/FACE[usually look @ her lips a lil, too]. If you can resist looking at their body, you'll have done what 99% of guys couldn't, and they will respect you for that.

I remember once when I was talkin to a girl @ a dance. She was dressed SOOO revealing. I took one look at her, up and down, and I noticed how EVERY guy she was with [dancing in a big group of liek 10 guys and 10 girls] was eyeing her butt, hips, and stomach as she was dancin. She was EATING THE ATTENTION UP, so I decided to do my thing. I danced my way over, I stepped right infront of her, with my back to her, and started talkin to all the guys, never looked @ her once. Everyone was kind of 1/2 dancing, so I did the same, after a few beets, I turned around, looked into her eyes, smiled, held out my hands, she took them, and we danced. I looked at NOTHING but her eyes and lips. I massaged her sides/back/sholders with my hands, all to the beet. A song and a half later, she moves really close, and wispers:

"You have the sexiest eyes" and then... we kissed, BOORAH!

Now, for the record, my eyes are dark brown. They prolly looked black, because it was so dark. But so did every other brown eyed guy's eyes. It wasn't my eyes that were so sexy, it was what I was doing with them.

Women ALWAYS see what you are looking at, trust me.

It didn't matter what you said, she just wanted you to look in her eyes. Yes, she wants you.

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems kinda flaky, though. That's like asking 'Is my arm an appropriate size for my body?' and expecting you not to look at her arm. Whatever. If she's hot, bang her.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if he said "nah, they're too small" when they're actually unrealistically large?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"well, they're okay, i guess. they're still nothing compared to mine... (wink and smile)"

did this a few times and got pretty good responses

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by random afc
"well, they're okay, i guess. they're still nothing compared to mine... (wink and smile)"

did this a few times and got pretty good responses
Obviously don't do this if you have man-boobs.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mystic
So this girl im interested in (i think shes likes me also) comes up to me. Shes like are my boobs inpropoartion with my body. At first Im thinking oh crap attention wh*ore I knew it she just wants a compliment. I couldnt think of anything C&F to say then so I was like um what kind of question is this. Then shes like you didnt look at my chest, youre a decent guy you passed the test.

Ok what the hell just happened? Anyone?
You just got nailed as a "nice guy" by a feminist idiot, I think. Women check out guys, why can't guys check out women?