Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You Never Know When You Might Want to Start a Fire

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't so much a tip, per se... but maybe it will be helpful.

I don't smoke, but I carry a zippo-sized lighter shaped like a dragon... It's very cool, the flame comes out of the dragon's mouth, as you'd expect. Anyway. Like I said, I don't smoke, but that lighter comes in handy quite often. When I'm lighting a cigarette for a girl who needs a light, they're usually pretty intrigued by the lighter. Then they might even ask if I want to smoke with them. The following usually takes place.

ME: I don't smoke. (pause and smile) It's bad for your health.
HER: So why do you carry around a lighter?
ME: You never know when you might want to start a fire... (brief pause) with someone who is looking for a match.

I'll then make eye contact of some sort and usually their interest level goes up quite a bit. I know it might sound hokey or corny, but it works... heh, they're WOMEN. The only thing: I'm not really big on girls who smoke.
Oh well. They often have some friends in the nonsmoking sections.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Always love thy enemies, just in case all your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

"Whenever evil befalls us, we ought to ask ourselves, after the first suffering, how we can turn it into good. So shall we take occasion, from one bitter root, to raise perhaps many flowers."
Leigh Hunt

"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it."
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

[This message has been edited by Giovanni Casanova (edited 01-13-2002).]

Vatican

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't start a fire...
Can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire...
Even if we're just dancing in the dark

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often carry a Pez dispenser. I don't give a sh!t about Pez, but there's something about a little piece of candy coming out of Bugs Bunny's neck that some chicks find entertaining.