"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

You look familar?

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Girl introduces herself to me at church offers me some fruit and then says you look familiar. Is this a pickup line?

I don't really know how to proceed in a church environment. the women seem to try game. Had one woman text me to say her husband will be at home at 7.30pm to collect the dvds she borrowed to me. I go around and the husband ain't there it's just her and she asks if I wanna come in. This woman has already said in front of another person that I have beautiful eyes. they seem to get away with game.

might be just a matter of letting the women do it all.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
the girl her introduced herself to me and said you look familiar is the pastors wife. that's two different pastors wife who have now said it.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
No translation is "talk to me"

Try this next time. Ofcourse in your way

"Really? "I must of left a mark on you in the past life huh" im "(name)

Then reach for hand in a greeting fashion. Dont cut the blood off but be firm. If shes really cute extend it a split second longer.

Then proceed with convo. Maintain eye contact during the entire comment. Good first impression.
They know eachother from church and you suggest a "past life" pickup line :lol:

For the guy posting, leave the pastor's wife alone, dude!
 
Top