Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You just keep getting nicer" WTF?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here's the deal.

For a while I chatted with that chick who lives a couple hours away from here, and anyway a couple weeks ago I started turning on the C&F and neghits to a level I wouldn't have thought possible before. Almost all I said was either an innuendo, a neghit, or good ol' C&F.

Once, not long after I started, she said I was being mean, and I jokingly said that was exactly what I wanted. And anyway several days later she said I wasn't that bad and kept getting nicer. In fact, at least from my POV, I hadn't been nicer. If anything, I'd been getting nastier and more sexual.

..Anyone had this happen to them? I really don't understand it.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she's digging it. From what you said it seems like its that way. I'd keep it up.

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here. Girls aren't dumb. Maybe she knows that gets on your nerves. Shrug it off, as long as you're getting closer and you actually ARE keeping up the C+F, neg-hits, etc., you're doing fine regardless of what she says.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this problem.

I kept up the neg-hits and it got to a point where she didn't even think I was joking anymore. I don't know why, cause she obviously knows I like her cause we flirt all the time. So, watch out for the neg-hits. I still don't know what I did wrong.

I would call her a FOB(fresh of the boat) one moment and the next I would say she is white-washed. I thought that got the point of me not being serious.

I still can't understand it.

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, neg-hits are best used for those "I know I'm hot and your not my type" types. Use them to knock HB's off of their pedestals. sp?

I think she's already interested, you might want to lay off of the neg-hits. Not completely, but lower them alittle maybe.

~Dj*ROmeO~

Reaction score
Obviously the neghhits & c+f is working, but be careful how far you go, i had the same xperience before with this chick, and she prety much knew i waz neghitting everytime.

Sure i was a newb back then but then from xperience i hav learned dat afta awhile neghits dun reali work anymore, they kno that your doing it it so it doesnt work as well as it should. Like what CrzyBadBoyDj said, juss lower the neghits as time passes.

BUT KEEP UP THE C+F !!
ur doing fyne, so long as you kno ur making progress with this chick.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha dude you got everything undercontrol. Just keep doing what your doing but don't go too far with it because you don't know when she'll take that neg-hit VERY seriously.