“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

you just gotta go for it

HighFlyer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I would guess there are many men similar to myself. That being the type of guy who can basically do everything pretty well, but still not necessarily get a lot of women. I had a minor revelation which may seem pretty obvious, but it is everything. If you want a girl you must first decide in the back of your head what it is you want. Once you have that figured out you need a means to get it. Then you simply gotta ask if she wants to hang out or get together. That is the key aspect. If you don't ask the girl for her number, or try to kiss her when you feel the time is right you will never get what you want. You may be able to get it, but you won't. If you look at the same guy once when he isn't getting women, and once when he is there may be some subtle differences. But only one main change. That being he started acting on what he felt like doing. Not holding anything back. The second the thought of trying to get things further with a girl pops into your head, try to get things further. Don't wait for tomorrow or later. That is hesitating, and he who hesitates mastrubates. This reality is hard to face but it's the truth. You don't know what you're capable of till you try. In the end you don't really have anything to lose except a little temporary self-esteem. Just do it, just ask, and that alone will separate you from the rest of the chumps. Once you know all the techniques and you're happy, all there's left to do is go for what you want and make the hoe say no.

peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top