YOU GOTTA READ THIS...my life is f**cked up

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week my girlfriend (8 months) wanted to go somewhere on her B-day. I didn't want to go there because I used to have a booty call chick there (this was before I met her). I didn't want to be in an awkward situation (I should have went because 1. I don't even know if she still work's there or not 2. Nothing would have happened anyway). Besides, this girl is really ugly!! I lied about the reason I didn't want to go. I got drunk a few nights later and came clean, which really pissed her off. We got into a big fight (she was already mad about her B-day) and I ended up breaking her door. She now thinks I'm a drunk, raging, mad maniac. I apologized to her (several times) and I'm going to fix her door. I've been trying to get her back (she's really attractive), but she says I'm a liar and doesn't want to deal with liars. I promised her that I won't ever do that again, which I won't. I don't have a problem meeting women, but I just don't feel like it. Besides, Cleveland is full of ghetto, money hungry trolips and the dating scene here is tough. She won't let me come over and chill anymore and she doesn't want to talk to me that much. You guys think it's over. My boy says I need to keep talking to her, what do you think.

some more stuff...

I think I have a drinking problem.

If we don't work it out, I'm gonna have problem meeting women because my license is suspended for a year.

I pay damn near the ceiling in child support (I have a daughter who is usually with me) and I'm broke (I might have to move in with my folks for awhile to save some money).

I'm driving a company pickup, which they might take back because of the lease is up (the company is under investigation by the feds). Can't buy a car because of no money and my credit is shot (no license either).

I need some advice!!!

Reaction score
umm....you can get a job at a fast food joint while you get your **** together. You NEED the money obviously, and because you're in such hard times, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT WOMEN?!?! you should be worried about your daughter and yourself man not a woman!

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT WOMEN?!?! you should be worried about your daughter and yourself man not a woman!
Your life is f*cked up. So change it.

Maybe this will help you get started

HERE

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
umm....you can get a job at a fast food joint while you get your **** together. You NEED the money obviously, and because you're in such hard times, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT WOMEN?!?! you should be worried about your daughter and yourself man not a woman!
How true!

I am assuming you have been caught lying to her before? That is the impression I am getting. If so, once the trust in a relationship is gone, you are history.

Another thing, birthdays are big deals to women. If you blow them off for whatever reason, they will never forget. Trust me on that!

This maybe not a quick fix but more of a last ditch effort. I don't know if you are familiar with TV evangelist Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert(sp?)? It was amazing how many people are so quick to forgive a repenting person. That is the role you must take with your girlfriend. You can't do that by words because your words mean nothing to her now. You gotta back your words with deliberate sincere actions. I would tell her the situations your are now under and then proceed to tell her how you are going to fix those situations. I would start by going to go to AA and start looking for a job.

You really need to get your life in order. Once that is into place, everything else will fall into its proper order.

Good Luck,

TS

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
you dudes are right

I was gonna start AA this week. I gotta job, but my salary is up there and they take ridiculous amounts of $$$ outta my check every week.

You saying pretty much anything I say she won't listen. She does think I'm a liar though. Should I just say F**ck it and go on.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget about her for now, she will get curious why u arent coming over to break her doors anymore., then call her up in 3-4 weeks and ask her out to dinner.

STOP DRINKING. IT IS A ****ING WASTE OF MONEY AND YOUR HEALTH.. In one month ill find you and u better not have drank anything at all for this period of time.