Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You don't have to follow all the rules for results

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Disclaimer* The first paragraph is most useful when you have already estabished something with the girl already. Also, this does not mean that the information on SoSuave.com is wrong. This is just another way to look at things. If something backfires becuase you took my advice to heart, quite whining and get back out there!*
I don't know if this has been posted before (most likely), but while talking to Whatsupwiddat online, I realized something...Actaully, the thought occured because of something that happend. The general consencous is: don't ask a girl out online and don't ASK for a date, assume the date. Well low and behold, Whatsupwiddat ASKED a girl out ONLINE and she said yes. Also, another friend of mine dresses like me (in other words, not all that great) and has a date with the hottest girl in school ...um...now actaully. What's the point I'm getting at? It's that you don't have to follow everything according to plan. The advice on here are guidelines, but you can also do things against the guidelines and still get the same results. Now I don't mean that you should beg a girl for a date on AIM, but you can still ask them out. Personally, I think it could be just as good as asking her in person. True, you don't have the eye contact, kino, and you can't judge her reaction, but if you get all sweaty and shaky when talking to her in person, asking her out online might not be so bad. Or, if she's shy, you don't really want to boss her around and scare her off, do you? Asking might not be that bad.

Something else I want to point out...some of you want approaches and lines for different situations. That's a bad idea. Do you want to be standing there thinking, "alright, she's at the counter by herself, her purse is on her left shoulder, and her hair is around her shoulders. Time for line number seventy-three." Unless you have no life (like me at the moment), then you shouldn't worry about a line for every situation. Come up with one line to use. No matter what the situation is. Now, so I don't contridict what I wrote a paragraph ago, you could also come up with two lines. One for school and one for outside of school. Choice is yours. Just like "ask her out online, in person, or on the phone?" Hmm...*idea for next post.* Stick around for that one soon.

-Crazykid

P.S. I'm BAAAACK!!!

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, welcome back:)

Yeah i agree, dont be afraid to make mistakes, there's no such thing as a bad thing, just a good thing that could of been better.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
U werent gone all that long :p
Didn't take as long as I thought it would to get a few things straightened out. Oh yeah, anybody in Alabama, drop me a line at the University of West Alabama come August!!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've established a good repertoire with the girl, then no matter what you say, you're bound to get a date here or there. Like what happened with me: I established a good repertoire with this girl, I used kino and lots of C+F, and plenty of keep away, mostly because I don't have any classes with her. So no matter how I did it, even online, I got the desired results. So I want all of you who look for the proper line to read this line: it doesn't matter, as long as you've been being the Don Juan I've been traning you to be!

Crazykid's post is not really good if you consider it as having to do with someone else; that is not the purpose of it. You are supposed to apply it to yourself, and think of it like this:

you have one girl, and you consider asking her out. how?

You can use the phone, in person, AIM. Of these, in person is always the best. But if you've established a good repertoire, then it won't matter; you'll still get what you are after.

Keep up the good work crazykid, and don't be so negative. Life is beginning, and this is where you will grow the most. If you're negative now, you will always be like that, and I don't want that. You wrote this post. YOU know what it's like, YOU know what you're talking about. YOU are the man, and NEVER forget it!

;) Onwards! Toward manhood!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like I was forgetting something...*edits post to add disclaimer.*

Ares:God Of War

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
[ISomething else I want to point out...some of you want approaches and lines for different situations. That's a bad idea. Do you want to be standing there thinking, "alright, she's at the counter by herself, her purse is on her left shoulder, and her hair is around her shoulders. Time for line number seventy-three." Unless you have no life (like me at the moment), then you shouldn't worry about a line for every situation.

Dear god your awesome, finally someone pointed this out. Thats somethin a lot of guys on SS need to remember. ****in awesome dude.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: You don't have to follow all the rules for results

Originally posted by Ares:God Of War
Dear god your awesome, finally someone pointed this out. Thats somethin a lot of guys on SS need to remember. ****in awesome dude.
Lol, I may be awesome, but I'm not the one that pointed that out. Ok, I probably was the first person to post it on here, but I can't take all the credit. Half of it goes to Whatsupwiddat for telling me that. The other half is mine for posting it...