"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

you couldnt make this sh*t up...................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Local guy got with a single mom of 3 (about 4 years back), she got pregnant and he raised the 4th child, a son for 2.5 years..

for one reason or another decided to get the child tested and she had cucked him out, the son wasn't his, she avoided accountability and moved to another city.

Anyway the same guy has literally got with an exact carbon copy, single mom of 3, and shes pregnant *with his child*. The woman is the epitome of the 1000 d*ck stare, she constantly looks like she lost her puppy 3 hours ago. I know plenty of felons who have ran trains on this woman. She was 100% alpha widowed by her ex, I know him well.

And in true pathetic fashion our original man is the clean up guy AGAIN.

I am so disappointed with men as a group, its unreal.

I also think there should be prison sentences for all these hood rats and beta's involved.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Not your problem, OP. Don’t lose any brain cells over it. Guys like that just make us stand out.
I seem to be absorbing a lot of this lately, the Sun newspaper have done a full page spread on a single mom of 5 like shes some kind of martyr. Shes even got a recent toddler from another man, and hes been removed already from the house.

Im furious
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
One of the many advices you can find in here (even tough I know not everyone agrees) is to stay away from single moms. Had he followed this very simple advice, he might not have been cucked twice.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
Not your problem, OP. Don’t lose any brain cells over it. Guys like that just make us stand out.
Assuming there is equal distribution of women and men.

For the average woman who gets alpha widowed, there is an coresponding average man that will no longer be able to have a good wife or ltr because she is broken.

It's simple math people. Obviously, we are talking in generalities... but this is how averages work.

Just like after WW2, so many men died that most men who were still alive had multiple woman going after him.
 
Top