“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

You always find what your looking for...

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2004
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
I remember when I was very unhappy in life. It seems like a long time ago, and I am amazed at how much I've changed. And I noticed one thing recently after watching a movie.

In the past I've always been very critical. I could find a flaw in anything, I thought it made me smart or something. I've always been overanalytical. But now, I can walk away from a movie, recognize it has flaws and still be able to appreciate it. Nowadays, I focus on the beauty and thats what I find. I was always looking for flaws and expecting to find them before. I would be able to satisfy my ego and feel superior to find them, but I wasn't gaining any happiness from them.

One thing that triggered my change was from my first viewing of a movie. I was at a point in my life where I was looking to change my attitude on life and was looking for a vehicle to deliver me. I saw Goodwill Hunting for the first time. The monologue by Robin Williams while he was sitting in front of the lake with Matt Damon really drove home with me. The theme I took out of it was don't be afraid to take risks, experience life, or fail. And that imperfections can be beautiful. This idea was reinforced when I saw American Beauty. I've since learned to look for beauty everywhere, I have found it everywhere. Life is alot more pleasant now.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Great tip.

You are so correct.

Sometimes I have gone out and expected problems, and that's exactly what I have found. I think it is this vibe that is given off.

Anyways when I go out and expect to have a good time, nothing else, no pressure that's what happens.
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
So true. I can also remember a time in my life when I was much more critical of everything around me. I'd look too far into things and think that because I was able to see the ugliness in the world that I was making progress.

Boy was I wrong. I mean sure, there are a lot of ugly things in the world, but why focus on them when there is so much more beauty if you just step outside your box and try finding that instead. Life is so much more fulfilling and has purpose when you look for the good and find it.

thecraftylefty
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Wow, that same scene really gets to me, too because I can relate with Will Hunting a lot. It really has a good message.
 
Top