Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You always find what your looking for...

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was very unhappy in life. It seems like a long time ago, and I am amazed at how much I've changed. And I noticed one thing recently after watching a movie.

In the past I've always been very critical. I could find a flaw in anything, I thought it made me smart or something. I've always been overanalytical. But now, I can walk away from a movie, recognize it has flaws and still be able to appreciate it. Nowadays, I focus on the beauty and thats what I find. I was always looking for flaws and expecting to find them before. I would be able to satisfy my ego and feel superior to find them, but I wasn't gaining any happiness from them.

One thing that triggered my change was from my first viewing of a movie. I was at a point in my life where I was looking to change my attitude on life and was looking for a vehicle to deliver me. I saw Goodwill Hunting for the first time. The monologue by Robin Williams while he was sitting in front of the lake with Matt Damon really drove home with me. The theme I took out of it was don't be afraid to take risks, experience life, or fail. And that imperfections can be beautiful. This idea was reinforced when I saw American Beauty. I've since learned to look for beauty everywhere, I have found it everywhere. Life is alot more pleasant now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip.

You are so correct.

Sometimes I have gone out and expected problems, and that's exactly what I have found. I think it is this vibe that is given off.

Anyways when I go out and expect to have a good time, nothing else, no pressure that's what happens.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. I can also remember a time in my life when I was much more critical of everything around me. I'd look too far into things and think that because I was able to see the ugliness in the world that I was making progress.

Boy was I wrong. I mean sure, there are a lot of ugly things in the world, but why focus on them when there is so much more beauty if you just step outside your box and try finding that instead. Life is so much more fulfilling and has purpose when you look for the good and find it.

thecraftylefty

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that same scene really gets to me, too because I can relate with Will Hunting a lot. It really has a good message.