Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you all will be amazed at this

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
today during classes right as always in my last hour the class is boring as f*** so as always i acted a clown in class making fun of everybody,joking with the teacher, etc...

so i tried something on several females that wasnt necesarly hot.
what i did was have a regular convo then when there is like a 10 sec of silence look into their eyes deeply into them for like 3 , 4 secs then smile and just throw them a kiss.

man this works!!!!! when she saw me doing that she smiled and responded in an excellent way.
although the people i tried this on are my friends this can work wonders for yall when yall trying to pick up some hot chicks.
what do yall think?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh......

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope sophmore in collage
and why are u all acting like that? it do work although it sounds silly

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what it sounded like was you kissed your best-friend or something. Perhaps if you explain who these people are, and where you were in respect to them. Your story sounds like you disturbed the whole class, then in a moment of silence moved in and kissed some random girl. Sounds like a wives tale, but feel free to explain it.

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah aight....first of all i only did it to 2 good friends of mine cause i wanted to see how it was gonna word.
and i didnt kiss them i just blew them a kiss but just doing the kiss motion with your mouth.

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sophmore" in "collage"? Fess up, you *are* in the 3rd grade...

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is coming from the guy who earlier posted that he's "mastered everything and no longer needs this site"