Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet more FREE FOOD!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooo, its like a tip wrapped in a success story wrapped in a rele nice chocolate coating.

Once again THANK YOU EVERYONE!
You all rule. This girl I seriously obsessed over when i was an AFC and I met in a cafe over the weekend. This cafe is the place where loads of people from mine and other schools meet. Anyway, this girl is very much my type. Very smart in a quick, witty way, rele cute, great breasts. Anyway, a year ago I totally didn't understand her, and I practically followed her around like a puppy dog. Now though, I realised that she thrives on attention, which made everything very interesting! If you come across a girl like this, some advice I can give is:
1) Dont look anywhere near her when you talk to her
2) Talk to all her mates
3) If she does something wierd in order to get attention from you, just glance her in an embarissed way

She actually forced her way into sitting on my lap, so I nudged her and told her to get off. She looked very confused. She would do anything to get attention from me. So to fill my primary concern I leant over and asked her (very nicely) to buy me some food. She was only too happy to part with her cash and fill my stomach:)

I still regard myself as a newbie, but i feel I'm rele getting the hang of this. I may even do something with her at this party on fri...that would be fun.

If you're having trouble getting over girls as a whole, trying not to see them as the focus of everything, I strongly sugest you see things in terms of how much free food it will get you.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice sh!t.. i cant make sense of your tips, but i feel the free food man

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet man :) I cant beleive that actually works lol ;x I always thought that you'd get a slap in the face if u 'nudged' a girl and told her to get off like that... then again, i'm just an AFC ;P

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, nicely done sir! Telling her to buy you food demonstrates that:

-You're the alpha male
-You've got some big shiny brass ones
-You are pretty ****y and interesting

Way to go man. Like we say, "Take from the taker and give to the giver." :D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K soz maybe I should re phrase the tips. The thing is, they worked, but I'm not entirely sure how. If anyone can correct me about anything I've got wrong that would be good

1) Dont look anywhere near her when you talk to her. I dont mean this as in dont look at her eyes, but act look at something over her shoulder, a group of people over too your left, a painting over to your right. Of course, if you do look at her (which you have to do on occasion) look straight into her eyes, but for most of the conversation, show that your interest is elsewhere. I think this works beause it shows her that you are'nt here just for her, and women seem to really hate it when they're not the focus of attention.

2) Talk to all her mates. Again, this is showing that your interest is elsewhere, and damn women seem to hate it when your having a good time that aint with them

3) If she starts acting wierd to get attention back don't make a big thing of it. A quick "sit down and shut up you wierd little girl" look will confuse the hell outa her. As far as I understand, it's all in showing her that you're in control, and she cant have you so easily. And people crave what they cant have.

Oh and cheers about the get off me thing- I was damn proud I did that:D I actually didn't get slapped once that day, which is pretty much a first for me...

One last thing, I think its important to really screw them up after a bit by doing something that shows that you are interested. A slap on the ass, letting them sit on your lap, a kiss on the cheek when you leave...though I asked very nicely for some free food:rolleyes: . I dunno about this, but otherwise they may actually think your gay or something. Which I dont think is quite the point.

Ah well, hope that clears some of my ideas up!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soz, I'll just clear that up...

K soz maybe I should re-phrase the tips. The thing is, they worked, but I'm not entirely sure how. If anyone can correct me about anything I've got wrong that would be very helpful!

1) Dont look anywhere near her when you talk to her. I dont mean this as in dont look at her eyes, but act look at something over her shoulder, a group of people over too your left, a painting over to your right. Of course, if you do look at her (which you have to do on occasion) look straight into her eyes, but for most of the conversation, show that your interest is elsewhere. I think this works beause it shows her that you are'nt here just for her, and women seem to really hate it when they're not the focus of attention.

2) Talk to all her mates. Again, this is showing that your interest is elsewhere, and damn women seem to hate it when your having a good time that aint with them

3) If she starts acting wierd to get attention back don't make a big thing of it. A quick "sit down and shut up you wierd little girl" look will confuse the hell outa her. As far as I understand, it's all in showing her that you're in control, and she cant have you so easily. And people crave what they cant have.

Oh and cheers about the get off me thing- I was damn proud I did that:D I actually didn't get slapped once that day, which is pretty much a first for me...

One last thing, I think its important to really screw them up after a bit by doing something that shows that you are interested. A slap on the ass, letting them sit on your lap, a kiss on the cheek when you leave...though I asked very nicely for some free food:rolleyes: . I dunno about this, but otherwise they may actually think your gay or something. Which I dont think is quite the point.

Ah well, hope that clears some of my ideas up!

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are interested in this girl and want her (which I think is true) then just watch out with this using her for food. I've done that many times with more than one girl and well I got to the point where I was practically using the girl for food, money and sexual favours. Sounds like a dream come true right? A girl who is practically your slave, who could ask for more? Well trust me, you love it at first but much like the girl with the AFC you do get sickened of their patheticness. Just don't let this get carried away is what I'm saying because the stuff on this site is pretty powerful stuff and that whole theory about 'investing' is very true (Allen had a tip about it recently in the tip of the day I believe, it's pretty much consists of the idea that if a girl invests time, effort, money, whatever in you she'll see you as more valuable because all of that stuff that she invested in you). The girl I'm talking about who was practically my slave got so pathetic I just had to get rid of her because I lost all interest in her for much of the same reasons girls lose interest in AFCs.

Anyways, I think you're doing a splendid job at the moment and are handling yourself extremely well. Just remember, down the road, don't let this get out of control or you will get sick of her.