Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet Another Question From Me!

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm talking to a girl on AIM or she sends me an E Mail with "Love you babe. XOXOXOXOXO" at the end. How should I respond? Should I be like "Aight love you too hun." or just play it cool like it meant nothing and just say "Aight ttyl."

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you two tips...first, play it cool. Act like it didn't even happen. Second, don't talk online to her. Make your conversations in person and use the phone for date setups.

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... Well. First off, that I do. I never talk to girls on AIM. I think its a waste of time. But, the few times I do... All the girls say that (or at least the ones I talk to). I say play along with it, but my advice is really dont talk on aim with her.

godsmoke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
I'll give you two tips...first, play it cool. Act like it didn't even happen. Second, don't talk online to her. Make your conversations in person and use the phone for date setups.
Ha, we basically said the same thing. Either great minds think alike, or I got one hell of a teacher. :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by godsmoke
Ha, we basically said the same thing. Either great minds think alike, or I got one hell of a teacher. :D
Lol, little of column A, little of column B. Remeber: there is no such thing as a bad student, only a bad teacher. Oh, and explaining is half the work. Comprehending it is the other 80%. Figure that out.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEWBIE101
Alright guys. I really don't talk on AIM anymore. She sends me EMails though.
If you have to write e-mails then keep it nice and short, dont rant on and seem too eager (I've made that mistake once when I was in my non-sosuave days).

Anyway that's it. Why e-mail when you can talk right?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As responce to "love you x x x x x " style endings I tend to reply "yeah, I love me too", " hate you! :);-) xxx", "woh- kisses so early? Bit forwart aint ya?! ;-)" and so forth. Just keep it ****y, funny and light and they've all worked for me:)

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cloud-uk has the right idea. Keep it light adn funny, girls usually will right that stuff to get a typical response back, break the afc mold and say something witty and suave.