Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet ANOTHER IMing/Instant Message Thread

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I been reading the forum for a few weeks now and I met this chick at an Xmas Eve party...I got the # that night and ish, but her # is long distance (maryland sucks..same 410 area code but "long distance")..she lives close by where i work so in essence she is not far from me however her # is still LD..anyways I got tired of wasting min on my cell so i got her AIM SN...I don't talk to her like everytime we are both online but I have had like 4 convos, 1 of em pretty lengthy and ish...I'm definitely trying to see in her person again but is AIM for a lil convo ok for now? or should I waste $$ and use my cell (lol)..the times that I have called her I have called around the evening time 7:30-8:00, but I would not want to call too late..and the "free min" doesnt happen until after 9. Yes I am being a cheap arse because I am not trying to spend $$ just to talk to her..and u kno girls do not call until later stages...I'll spend the dough when I'm taking her out somewhere nice lol

Sorry if all of that was confusing, but any advice would be appreciated...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the next time you talk to her online you can find out if she will be busy around 9ish and if not then you can call her with the free minutes.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i would tell my girls that my dad was paying for the plan and i don't want to waste money talking to girls. ... and smile.. then say that you might be able to cal lafter 9

Track_Star

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO instant messaging is a big no no for dating. You can get away with it in high school sometimes b/c everybody is so immature, but its bad.

Just being online all the time is bad and they can see how much you're on and you should want to seem busy.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont call her! call her only to setup dates and dont talk to her on AIM.

I kept that up and made it clear to my girlfriends that i am NOT going to call her just to talk. Eventually they get desparate and call you, of course then u try to end the convo in less then 30 min.