"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Yesterdays slvts, todays good girls

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

That song was quite popular during the late 00s in european clubs, needless to say the proto-feminists had to complain about it.

What strikes the most however is that those girls were supposed to be the bad girls, showing themselves and moving in a sexually aggressive way to turn guys on.

Fast forward to current times the average 16 yrs old suburban girl is twice as dirty, twice as sexually aggressive and dress and inks herself in ways unheard.

If I had to date a girl and find out she starred in such clips I wouldnt mind at all given the current standards.

I dont know if you agree but even when the girls on the clip tried to look "naughty" you still could see behind it, that they were playing a role for that moment....current everyday instagram girls look much more convincing somehow.

The girls starring in this one were real adult movie actresses yet they still seem less spoiled and ruined.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top