"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Yesterday night I had dinner with a group of same age "adults"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Im talking about people in their late 20s and early 30s like me except that they looked more like "adults" from a relational point of view.

They were all in a LTR, they mostly were either living togheter or working togheter, they had their night for pizza and their night staying home basically like "adults".

I felt really strange, not good nor bad just different since I basically live not any different than when I was in my early 20s, my friend whos single and is not used to have couple nights and basically just like me is a social loose dog was kinda sad and depressed while I personally see pros and cons of both sides.

At this age people starts to "get serious" when it comes of relationships and life style, personally I pass right now.

What do you think?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,542
Reaction score
4,082
Location
Inside her mind
Do whatever you wish who gives a shyt

There's Pros and Cons to the "Hubby Life" as I call it.

As there is Pros and Cons to the single life
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have mixed feelings when I am around shall we say domesticated* people.

1. On one hand, I’m genuinely very happy for them if they found a great LTR and life niche.

2. On the other hand, I feel out of place and am totally unable to contribute to the conversation because I can’t relate to anything they are saying. I’ll go from quiet guy to full mute in such situations. (This will be coming up soon with family holiday gatherings.)

3. Once I leave such a gathering, it’s a huge relief.

*Just using this as a term. Neutral, not derogatory.
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
first things first: its totally poisonous to compare yourself to others

i have had this encounter before. i like entertaining people but, at a certain point, if you aren't on my level, why even try to talk to me? I have 2 roommates that try to like ...idk...talk to me? its really ****ing strange because i couldn't give any less of a **** about what they have to say to me. the vibe i get is "where did peanutbutta **** up in life to still be single, making music, doing his thang" like bish we are all on the same echelon of existence. how did you **** up in life to have to live somewhere where you give a **** about what the people around you are doing beyond: are the dishes clean, can you hear the music. if the dishes are clean, im paying my bills and you can't hear my music. then **** right off.

sorry lol this was mostly a rant but people are ****ing weird.

last things last: its totally poisonous to compare yourself to others
 
Top