"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

yes!

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
I know most of you don't give a crap, because its not about you. but I feel like sharing an experience anyway.

I have been looking at this girl for awhile; I have a class with her and I like what she has to say in it. she is about a 9 in my book. she asain (I'm skinny and very white, oh well it is irrelevant). anyway at homecoming I was putting the moves on her and I asked her to dance. now considering I like this girl quite a bit (not one-itis don't worry, I have other prospects) I was conciderably nervous. now what sucks is that when I get nervous I somtimes involuntarily shake slightly but definately noticeable. Now I had no problem with what I was doing and I was quite confident accually. so she goes "is it just me, or are your hands shaking?". I told her it was a genetic disorder (mostly true accually) and make a c+f joke about it. but I'm not gonna worry about that, it would get my nowhere. and I don't usually ever she with other girls. I know shaking is lame and its bad but I couldn't help it. anyone else have this problem? And I'm not an AFC. Not quite a DJ either though, but I'm getting there. Close......

anyway I was gonna get her number at the dance but after I intentionally withdrew myself, she seemed to dissapear and I couldn't find her before homecoming ended. I'm MUCH more socially "awake" at night time, BTW.

so today in class, after it got out, talked with her for 20 seconds and then grabbed my ****ing balls and got her number. It was nice.

I'm gonna call her up to ask her out for the weekend after next, cause I'm away for this one. I know your only supposed to call and set up a date and not talk much, so I guess I'll tell her in school that I will be away this weekend.

and I plan on getting more numbers tommorow, from girls I may not even call ;)

things are good.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
C'mon people we need to encourage people in there success stories. :D Good job dude. :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
WTG vamp killa, keep it up. To answer your question my hands shake when im nervous or when im hungry or maybe its horny?:p

Don't let it bother ya if you have to...put ur hands in your pockets.

I wish I had asians at my school.....my skool is 95% white but it all good.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
hey good job man, hmmmmn i used to shake when i got nervous but i dont shake anymore, maybe i just dont get nervous anymore, i dont know, i just seem alot more laid back especially with girls, maybe you just need to spend more time with girls
 

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
831
Reaction score
1
Location
East coast
Yeah,
Shaking is pretty common in certain situations with some people.
It should get better as you get older.
It's an ego booster when a chick shakes around me.
I'm like WTF why would anyone shake around me?

When you get REAL OLD, you'll shake a whole lot more, but you won't give a shiit by then.
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Good job nailing the number. It gets a lot easier with practice :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
wait a couple days b-4 you call

none the less good job

in your eyes you got a 9's number!!!

now get a 9 in the sac :p
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
C'mon people we need to encourage people in there success stories. :D Good job dude. :p
LOL! seems like after you made that comment everyone gave out a fake cheesy smilied reply. Lol! Good job buddy.
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
EDIT: grr.... fake cheesy replies huh? looks like I'm going to have to kick everyones ass. sorry.

tommorow I'm gonna tell her to have lunch with me because we don't know eachother very well. she is not very popular and a tad shy, but she is smart and has a cool personality. I need to hunt for some more chicks like her...

I have the class with her right before lunch... we never get into groups or talk individually during class so I'm gonna have to "grab" her before she is off. but so I know would it be best to say "come spend lunch with me", "lets hang out awhile during lunch", "wanna hang during lunch" ECT.....

I know the important thing is to just do it, but a good opening wouldn't hurt. I plan on downplaying the c+f a little bit, but not really talking seriously either. just basically keeping the conversation about her. any other tips?

thanks :cool:
 
Last edited:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by On_the_Top
LOL! seems like after you made that comment everyone gave out a fake cheesy smilied reply. Lol! Good job buddy.
YAY GO ME!
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
grr.... fake cheesy replies huh? looks like I'm going to have to kick everyones ass. sorry.
Well byyyyyyyyyyyy gaaaahh just how big a boy are ya?

I tell ya right now it aint nuttin for me to whoop a mans arse.:p

-this was all for humor...if you've never heard Roy D. Mercer do yourself a favor and download some of his material. He's a phone prankster.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top