yes, women love bad boys

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
this has been talked about many times on this board. It is definately true. Women like the jerks, the bad boys, the rebels. I know this 1st hand cuz I am the quintessential good guy and I only land the women that ******dly come on to me. When women play even somewhat hard to get I can't land them cuz it takes too much work or they want me to maul them and I just can't do that. I only get ladies who come onto me like gangbusters and there is no game playing. Its obvious. In other words I only get the can't miss opportunites and never the marginal ones.

Therefore I am missing out on a lot of good opportnities. I'm like a baseball player that can only hit the fastball and nothing else. I have befriended many ladies. At 1st I think its leading to something more and I think even they do too. Howevber there comes the point where they expect you to persue them even further and make a move and when you don't ..well you've just crossed into the friend zone. I even had one girl say that I was like "one of the girls"...ugh what a kiss of death that is!! I was humiliated.

And I;m here to tell ya...getting outta the friend zone is next to impossible. Even with booze involved ... once chicks get an image of you in there mind they find it creepy if you then make a move on them when you are "friends".

I was recently talking to a friend and she is somewhat shy and reserved but she was going on and on about Colin Ferrel and how she loves that he is such a "bad boy"..(her words)...I think the bad boy image is particularly attractive to the shy ones cuz they wanna be something they are not. They want that inner animal to come out and the jerk can do just that.

Anyway enough of me ranting about stuff you already know...just thought I'd add my 2 cents cuz I had some free time. Thanks

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't read that...its longer than War and Peace.

and theres a difference between having that swagger and being a "jerk" than being a challenge. Hell, I'm a challenge cuz I don't come on too strong. I can be perceived as a challenge cuz I'm NOT fawning all over them and groping them. However, I am not a challenge ... what I am is safe and nice and this bores women.

Now of course this doesn't hold true for ALL women but I say a good portion like the excitement of dating a guy that is slightly offbeat and wild. Whether it be that he drinks and smokes (not just cigarettes) or swears or drives a cool car or motorcycle.

Also, what I stated in my original post is so simple yet so true. You might get the chicks that want you, but if your not aggressive your not gonna get the shy ones that, although they want you, won't persue you. YOU have to move on them. They thrive on the guy being the aggressor and basically wanna be told what to do. Ergo most of these guys are pushy jerks who know what they want and don't go around asking permission or care about what others think. They just do what pleases them and try to make themsleves happy above all else.

Now by the way I call these guys "jerks" for lack of a better term. This might not necessarily fit the description to a T but its the best I can do. Essentially I'm just saying nice guys are limited to the women they can get. Whereas Jerks can get both them all. Including the shy ones.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from, but if your not going to read other threads and be ready to learn, then don't post new threads.

Reaction score
The Jerk has:

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

It’s women who complain about a man being a jerk. And this is because he is un-tame-able.

Here is something written by one of your bretheren nice guys:

The Romantic Predator
The sexual predator, that dark and mysterious figure, the "stranger", unpredictable, hinting at danger, tinged with violence... what is there that so attracts women to him? Truly, there seems something almost magical about those few men who seem able to mesmerize women at will. What secret do they possess that gives them this power, this intensity, this animal magnetism?
Users and manipulators is the key phrase. Such men have learned to spot and sniff out vulnerable women, the "wounded birds", the ones most susceptible to their particular brand of sorcery. They have mastered the art of "pushing the emotional buttons" of their fellow humans, exploiting the feelings and weaknesses of hurt people (and is not most everyone hurt?), playing women like a musical instrument. In their single-minded pursuit of pleasure, of self-gratification, they leave behind them a string of victims. These are haters of women, exploiters of human weakness, parasites, sociopaths*.
These ... fancy-grade hit-and-run drivers leave numerous victims in their wake...
Roger Shattuck, Forbidden Knowledge
This little deviation into the dark alleys of the criminal mind and the underside of human nature yields insight into the sad emptiness of the career seducer. There is little to envy in these creatures. They lead meaningless lives, and each successive "conquest" does nothing to fill the screaming, hungry void within. There is little to admire, considering the pain and wreckage they leave behind. We shy men can pride ourselves in being truly different, in being perceptive, sensitive, caring human beings, in being lovers of women. We are the ones who clean up the damage left behind by the monsters and the misbegotten. We bring beauty and healing into the world.

Maybe you can find beauty in rubbing a womans feet for hours while you listen to her cry about how a real man did her wrong and maybe one day she might even let you rub her kneck and give you a kiss on your forehead....yeah...what a day that will be for the nice guys out there.

Just think about it. If you work hard at listening to her cry about guys like me....you might get a kiss on the forehead for all of your pain and suffering....while us jerks keep doing her up her butt and making her suck our dycks....

Sometimes life isn't fair...but so what.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women (quality women) want men that 1) don't need them, and 2) that are not boring and predictable. it's as simple as that. this would be about 10% or less of the adult male population. i suppose that by default, they are classified as "bad boys".

this is all consistent with what Player just said ^^^. if you don't need them, then all of his points will (should) come through for you, without even trying, and without being a "jerk" or azzhole.

this man isn't a jerk or a bad boy. this man is a MAN.

the Romantic Predator, however, that Player speaks of, preys on chicks that are twisted, abuse magnets, who have confused abuse with "love". the abuser and abusee are drawn to each other like magnets. this Predator, must control a women completely, for he is actually a weak, sick, little puppy, himself. he's in control, but he's out of control.

women that are attracted to jerks, real jerks, are women that you absolutely want to avoid (for relationships, that is). healthy women DO NOT WANT TO BE ABUSED! do you really want to be with a woman who wants, tolerates, even demands, abuse? do you want to be this man?

Player, you cannot be suggesting that the would be DJ travel on this road--the road of leaving endless victims in his wake, all for the sake of getting pvssy?

i had an old high school buddy that was such a person. last year, he blew his brains out. no one cared.

Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women often want jerks because they want drama in there lives. and yes they also like a challange, i think it is correct that almost any women is attracted to a challnge, a guy that does not need her. but i think although most girls want some one intresting, and not a nice guy (as they are nice due to there insecurity and it is because they are not so alpha male like or confident) but most do not want a jerk, it depends on the girl, for example imagine you go to a new school or somthing like that, an oppertunity to make new freinds, now which social groups do guys try to get in to, well the ones they desire and that desire changes form perosn to person, so exactly the same with women, diffrent women like diffrent guys!

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
Player, you cannot be suggesting that the would be DJ travel on this road--the road of leaving endless victims in his wake, all for the sake of getting pvssy?

No! When you live your life for just pvssy you are playing yourself. It becomes easy for women to prey on you because you will do anything for that next fix of your addiction.

I have lived that life and now I am free of my addiction to pvssy. Now I control my life.

I do like the description of the predator though. It reminds me of my early days. I hate the nice guys comments above though. Those guys are the most pathetic mutha ****as on the planet.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
No! When you live your life for just pvssy you are playing yourself. It becomes easy for women to prey on you because you will do anything for that next fix of your addiction.

I have lived that life and now I am free of my addiction to pvssy. Now I control my life.

I do like the description of the predator though. It reminds me of my early days. I hate the nice guys comments above though. Those guys are the most pathetic mutha ****as on the planet.
whew! was worried there for a minute! :)

unfortunately, there are too many youngsters coming here, and getting turned into little woman hating monsters--all in the name of being a "bad boy", worse still a jerk.

werd up guys, women do not like jerks. no one likes jerks. jerks do not make others feel good about themselves (eg charm). jerks make others feel bad about themselves (eg azzhole).

another aside... women do not like guys who are arrogant--just a little is okay. they like men who are confident. the difference between coming off as arrogant vs confident, and C&F for that matter, is a very fine line. it takes experience to really understand the difference.

but i will say this: do not brag about anything. period, because you are pre-qualifying yourself to HER. it should be the other way around! you let your actions speak for you. besides, women love to unpeel the onion. it's like foreplay for the first 3-4 dates, as i see it. many o' times, the following dialog has transpired,

her: wow, i didn't know you do that...
me: there's a lot you don't know...
me: walk away
her: (hmmm...what else is there?)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
women often want jerks because they want drama in there lives. and yes they also like a challange, i think it is correct that almost any women is attracted to a challnge, a guy that does not need her. but i think although most girls want some one intresting (2 here), and not a nice guy (as they are nice due to there insecurity and it is because they are not so alpha male like or confident) but most do not want a jerk, it depends on the girl, for example imagine you go to a new school or somthing like that, an oppertunity to make new freinds, now which social groups do guys try to get in to, well the ones they desire and that desire changes form perosn to person, so exactly the same with women, diffrent women like diffrent guys!
god damn it, check. what you wrote makes no sense. it's rambling dribble. i'll ignore that. but i've told you before: LEARN HOW TO FUKKING SPELL! no one will take you seriously, in-"diffrent" of what you have to say. is THIS what the UK educational system is producing? if you're half as sloppy with the ladies, you will be a lonely little boy.

everybody misspells here and there, but jesus, clean it up. i'm fukking serious.

i am a professor (finance). i've taken the liberty of marking up your short essay.

content: D-
presentation: F

Last edited:
Reaction score
I get called an ass---hole many times a week by different women. I guess I do have all the qualities of a jerk without being downright obnoxious about shyt.

But I posess the good qualities of a jerk more than the bad ones.

I will kick a bytch to the curb real quick if she acts up.
I don't supplicate to them
I don't put em on pedistals
I do make fun of em, every chance I can get---hence being called a jerk or an ass-hole all the time by em.
I am rarely nice without a reason.
I am quick to anger and blow up at em.
But I do make sure when I make love to em, they get off many times before I allow myself a release. In that area I am a perfect gentleman.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not love jerks.

They love DRAMA.

The sad fact is, in this twisted AFC society of ours, the jerk is the only one that (usually unconsciously) provides this drama, and hence the women flock to him.

I am convinced that the DJ way works. Being independent, somewhat aloof, not putting women on pedestals and not NEEDING women, yet at the same time being charming and attractive has the effect of creating drama, because women can' t work out what you're doing.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Women do not love jerks.

They love DRAMA.

The sad fact is, in this twisted AFC society of ours, the jerk is the only one that (usually unconsciously) provides this drama, and hence the women flock to him.

I am convinced that the DJ way works. Being independent, somewhat aloof, not putting women on pedestals and not NEEDING women, yet at the same time being charming and attractive has the effect of creating drama, because women can' t work out what you're doing.
unpredictable and unboring too. most guys are soooo boring it's incredible.

women are like border collies. those dogs are really smart and need more than just exercise. they need a task, a job to do, like herding sheep, or tricks, something intellecutally challenging. if the owner doesn't provide this stimulation, then the collie will find something else to do--usually this will be tearing up your house and chewing up your pradas!

was that a bad analogy?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be your "fine" self.

trust me, i know guys that are dorks that wear ghetto gangsta clothes and act gangsta-ly go GOO GOO GAA GAA over a girl.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
unpredictable and unboring too. most guys are soooo boring it's incredible.

women are like border collies. those dogs are really smart and need more than just exercise. they need a task, a job to do, like herding sheep, or tricks, something intellecutally challenging. if the owner doesn't provide this stimulation, then the collie will find something else to do--usually this will be tearing up your house and chewing up your pradas!

was that a bad analogy?

No, that was beautifully fvcking illustrated. :)