Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y or Conceited?

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past 3 days... I have been called conceited 4 different times. I don't know why, I mean all I am doing is the C & F I learned here. Now, my confidence level has kind of gotten a little bit lower, when it used to be high! Has this ever happened to any of the other DJ's? This really distresses, like I'm doing something wrong. Help out. :confused:

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give some examples

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
When girls ask me if I think I'm the **** I say yes, or when they say that they're bored I say it's cuz they're aren't with me. Also, when they say that they love me or I'm funny I say I know.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could seriously use some advice, so don't just look at this post without responding.

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is wrong with them thinking you are a little conceited?

It might be that it isn't a problem; and if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
When girls ask me if I think I'm the **** I say yes, or when they say that they're bored I say it's cuz they're aren't with me. Also, when they say that they love me or I'm funny I say I know.
Dude... How did the say it. Like, in a tone assuming your arrogent?

like...(parathensis are thought not said)

HB:(Wow what a hotshot, he thinks hes "all that") Do you really think your the sh!t?

You:Why yes I am

HB: You conceited *******!

...it could be that.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hemilaya_Playa
Well - try changing your replies once in a while. If you're ALWAYS ****y, or ALWAYS arrogant - you will be classified as such. Be funny, be caring, be sympathetic, be tough, be happy, be sad, be concerned, be interested, be curious, be excited - in short, be HUMAN.

A woman should never be able to predict, down to the exact word, what your reply will be. Change up your replies - and more importantly, put some FEELING in there. Come off as HUMAN, not ONE-DIMENSIONAL, and you'll get better results.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that's what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the replies.