"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

****y/funny or serious behavior when trying to date someone older?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
When I'm dating people older than me (all of them at my college are), I'm assuming that I should be trying to come across as mature as possible, so that the age/maturity difference doens't come up.

My question is that should I even try to put on the funny/****y attitude seeing that I would be possibly coming across as more immature? So should I just ditch the humor and just try to stick to acting as serious and mature as I can?

My personality is a bit sarcastic.

The girls I would be trying to date are going to be like 19.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Desdinova
Trust me, 19 year old girls ARE NOT mature. C/F works very well on almost all women.
yup :D
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Vincent
yup :D
Agree 100% as well. They say women "mature" faster than men. That's a load of BS at least where I'm from. The women here are as immature, if not MORE immature than most men from past experiences. I don't think a woman REALLY matures until her late 20s usually. Throughout high school and the college/university years they are the same immature fun-loving types that any guy is.
 
Top