Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y and Funny: Are you being natural with it or artificial? Find out.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is taken from my reply to a post from the Mature section.
A fellow DJ asked for help with the whole ****y and funny thing after having a disastrous conversation with a girl while trying to be ****y and funny.

I'm not going to waste time reiterating what others have already said so I'll add something new to this discussion.

I think your biggest problem is that your TRYING to be ****y and funny and it sounds forced, unnatural, boring, irritating, and confrontational and none of this is attractive to a woman.

In order for your ****y and funnyness to have a good effect it has to come from WITHIN and not from studying some ****y and funny tips or something.

It is more of an attitude that influences how you communicate with a girl more so than a technique you learn and practice.

I don't know how many female friends you have but think about how you communicate with them (assuming you think of them as ONLY a friend and not a potential lover).

You joke and kid around with them and your not afraid of just going with the flow and you don't worry about what to say next or try to say something ****y or funny to get them to feel a certain way about you.

Or think about your male friends.

How do you talk to them?

Do you try to be ****y and funny or do you just open your mouth and let your words flow because you feel relaxed and you are not worried about creating a certain result or effect with your words?

True ****iness is an attitude and it doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious.

It means that you are confident enough in yourself that you don't feel the need to do anything to impress anyone, including a hot chick.

So you feel free to let your natural personality shine without being artificial or without TRYING to do or be something.

The same thing goes for being funny.

You can't try to be funny because the harder you try the less funny you are.

People are usually the funniest when they don't try to be funny and say whatever they feel like saying because they don't worry about whether someone will find them funny or not or whether someone likes them or not.

Just maintain a fun, positive attitude but don't be afraid to bust on her. Keep it smooth and don't be too aggressive or come off as obnoxious.

Just learn to relax and be easy with it.

Check out Allen Thompson's article in the Articles section on the main page about conversating for maximum attraction.

That will show you how to connect with the girl so she feels more comfortable talking to you and then follow my suggestions for letting your natural ****iness and funnyness come out from the inside which is where it should come from.

When you have the right attitude around women, being ****y and funny and challenging to a chick will come naturally and it is alot of fun for both you and her.

If both of your aren't enjoying the flow and exchange of conversation then that means that either she isn't feeling you or you are doing something wrong.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong".

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can defiently relate to this.

I used be the ****y ****er that cracked every 1 up. Then **** in my personal life got me down for a month or so. Then when i got over it, i wasnt the ****y/fun person my friends knew. They even used to comment on me not been as funny as they were used to. So i then tried to be funny and it didn't come off, I would just sit there feeling stupid but not trying to show i felt stupid.

Its true that when you dont try you are just funny. I'm the type of person if im relaxed and having a good time most things i say will make people laugh. But if i try to think of something funny it usually goes over their heads and theres only me that gets it.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of this is common sense.

If I come off as obnoxious some of the time who the f-uck cares.. I'm a Man.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Nice job, disciple.

I've always been a believer that it stems from your outlook on life. Moments when I tried to be up, but was down, were just so fake I gave up.

People say "Well I'm ok, but I want a tip to help me."

I don't believe that stuff much. If you were "OK" you wouldn't need the tip, you'd be out working on meeting with people, interacting, testing, etc.

I look at family members, or friends, or even women I've known who were "attractive" because of the self-confidence they had in following their dreams and this always reiterated to me the importance of "doing your life and taking care of yourself and all else will take care of itself."

When you're riding your Honda race rocket, or working out at the gym, or playing games with friends, or sports in the park, etc, meeting a girl happens. And if you do meet her and it ****s up, so what. You have a happy life to return to. On the other hand, when she sees you so consumed with your life, she'll see a person who won't be up her azz.

If you're up for a quick lay, or a short relationship, being a Fake C&F will work. Go use it. But once you're done, the REAL game begins. All the cards are on the table.

Get David's full programs, both Advanced and Sexual Communication if you really want to be good at C&F. I think total is about $200, but the information he jam packs on there goes far above what is in any e-book or seduction system. Not pitching his stuff, but if you want a concise place, that's it. Plus the books he recommends add a whole other dimension to understanding this crazy mating thing.

A-Unit

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re:

Originally posted by A-Unit

Get David's full programs, both Advanced and Sexual Communication if you really want to be good at C&F. I think total is about $200, but the information he jam packs on there goes far above what is in any e-book or seduction system. Not pitching his stuff, but if you want a concise place, that's it. Plus the books he recommends add a whole other dimension to understanding this crazy mating thing.

A-Unit

This is something I agree with. Before you say "weeeeelll, you know, I want it, BUT I don't want to shell out a shietload of money for it" think about it as an INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF and taking a risk. The material will not make you a guru right away, and you wont have magical lines for everything, but your OUTLOOK + UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS GOING ON WITH WOMEN AND LIFE will dramatically change. It seems like I've gained a new vantage point on almost any challenges.

I feel like saying "Take a risk. Success doesn't come by sitting on your ass and thinking about alotta nothing" but I now doubt that risk is a word that should be used in conjunction with the material. Sure it won't work with anyone. There's always an exception to the rule, right?

Another thought you may be having is "why oh why would I be a stupid donkeyfiddling rectum and invest in those programs when I can get all the information here! For free! F-R-E-E"

Sure you can. But it all has to be logical to make sense to you. You have to be able to make logical sense of information to really 'get it'. That makes sense right? On the forums you can read a bit of information here, a bit there, a bit of false information here again. Now you have alot of information but it probably doesn't all make sense. It doesn't have the power to change your outlook like... BANG! Double Your Dating material has the power to do that. The keywords here are CLEAR + CONCISE.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by realnycguy
To be C&F also helps to have some material to "inspire" you....listen to some of Chris Rock's stuff..he comes off as funny and "I dont give a sh*t" its great stuff for an attitude adjustment... ( dont retell his jokes ...you'll get busted) find a ****y and funny comedian you like and try to get in his skin and his attitude...it helps alot to remeber attitude not so much any kind lines or specific jokes....
Yeah Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy's raw or delirious

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jippii
Yeah Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy's raw or delirious
Aw yeah, they're both excellent models for body language and ****y&funny, especially Eddie Murphy's "Raw" and Chris Rock's "Bigger and Blacker".

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post

Right on.