Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

www.highstatusmale.com - Any good?

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The book looks interesting, basically it's an offline version of the bible.

Read through the contents to get a better picture.

Cheap at 24.95 compared to some other sites.

Osc.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There comes a time in your life when you have to realize that no book is going to be a substitute for getting off your ass and simply approaching women.

Anything that costs money can be found in the DJ bible for free. Don't pay money for anything until you've asked yourself what you've done - BESIDES READING - that has shown you are willing to put in the work to meet women.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another site trying to make money by selling you "what you need"

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BMW
another site trying to make money by selling you "what you need"
Yeah, but so what? He's repackaged some useful information in a cheap, accessible format - the bible is not quite so "accessible" - hence the guy who posted earlier trying to print it. A lot of people like to have the physical book.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with Apocalypse Cow. I wasted a lot of money after one of my girlfriends dumped me a long time ago. It was before I came to this board. I was obsessed with becoming a total ladies man, who made no mistakes. I thought and analyzed everything to death for awhile, without actually trying anything. This had an effect of actually lowering my confidence for awhile, as much of the advice was very conflicting and left me confused. When it came time to act, I couldn't decide which technique to try. After awhile, I just did what felt right and sucked it up for awhile. I wasn't afraid of making mistakes, only of not taking action. I wish I could always have that frame of mind. AHHH.... Anyway.

After awhile, I found some things that worked for me and some that didn't. Then, I went back over some of the vast material knowledge I had gained from books, tapes, etc. I found that what worked best for me was a combination of Doc Love's stuff combined with David D'Angelo's stuff. It just came natural to me to be a challenge and to be ****y & funny. Then, I started to read their stuff in depth. I also found this board and have learned a lot. But now, I'm back into over-thinking and over-analyzing. At least I know that, so it's time to go back into ACTION mode. I'm doing that now, but slowly.

Anyway, I think it's a slow evolution. You read some things, think about it, act on it, and think about it some more. Then, you learn some new things, and repeat the process. Are you ever going to be perfect and mistake-free like I once set out to do? HELL NO! But, as many have said before, this is more about self-improvement than picking up girls and never failing. You have to fail and make mistakes to constantly become better.

In conclusion, try not to waste much money on this stuff. There are hudreds of items out there that promise to give you success with women for a price. Most of these items are NOT worth it. Save your money. Learn from here and maybe get a few items that are highly recommended by most DJs on this site.

I love that line in Good Will Hunting where Matt Damon says, " The problem with you is that one day you're going to wake up and realize that you spent $150 grand, on an education that you could have gotten for $1.50 in late charges at the local library."

And that quote concludes this lesson.