Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wtf

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Called a girl on Friday, cell reception was on and off, I said will you be home later,she said I should be i said Ok.I will call you later or maybe tomorrow, she said " you can try " she told me to take care and before I could say good bye she hung up the phone

do I take this at face value or is it women speak for something ?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have said something like 'the reception is pretty bad right now, I'll call you later'. This would of kept her wondering if you are going to call later that day, or the next day (mistery, tension). This is accurate assuming she's interested.

When she said 'you can try', she wanted to have the upper hand. That is why she hung up so fast, she didn't want to give you a chance to take the power back. You had control of the situation for a split second when you said 'maybe tomorrow', but she took it back quick. See what I'm getting at?

I can't remember where I read it, but there is a 'subtext' level of communication going on when you are interacting with women. As men, we need to learn how to say the right things on this level. What you say on this level, is VERY, VERY important. This level is where you determine who is in control.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
I can't remember where I read it, but there is a 'subtext' level of communication going on when you are interacting with women. As men, we need to learn how to say the right things on this level. What you say on this level, is VERY, VERY important. This level is where you determine who is in control.
This is vital.
Some of the best advice on this subject can be found over at MASF in Franco's posts as well as his ebook.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm control issue ......

I did not end up calling her back that night .....instead tried sat night about 8 and go figure she did not answer ....have not tried since.

she kinda pulled a LJBF never said it but I get " my heart is broken and i'm still hurt I need time " uh huh well that's cool lets be friends then and I'll move on.

scaled the comm way back,called friday just to say hi she's still answering so I guess she stills wants the attention or amusement what have you.

I was hoping a soft next might help her over her heart break faster .... have any suggestions guys ...I'm 35 she's 22

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always about control Metro. Show her that you are in the lead (hell, any girl for that matter) and you might get the type of response you want. For now thought, stop calling. 'Calling just to say hi' is what friends do, not lovers...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you tell her the reception was bad and thats why you were hanging up her? You conversation sounded rather odd if you didn't.

I assume you called to ask her out yes?

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya boy is back!!!

Tell her with confidence, you have some bad reception with your phone so excuse me, if I cut the convo short." :0)

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did tell her I was on the road and did not want to lose her every 5 minutes so If I got in early enough I would call her ....

she said some things that made me think she was fishing for an invite ..... however I did not make an attempt at asking her.

I felt if I did she would think " ahhh thats so sweet look how this azz clown is still chasing me after I took him out " wow how AFC of him

I honestly made the call to confuse her ...
say hey its so cool were friends take care

a female friend who got very frustrated with me, she ended up keying my ride told me " it's so damn frustrating you act like the girl is the **** and they you're like yeah you're ok

what do you guys think about the takeaway ? I think it works

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can try

I'm gonna disagree with the previous responses. "You can try to talk to me later" sounds just like "...but it ain't gonna happen." The details you gave later were not enough to make a good call, but they confirmed my first thought. She dissed you and hung up 'cause she's just not interested in talking to you.

I don't know what exactly the "control" angle is supposed to mean, but it seems you don't stand a chance. You can't make an uninterested girl who hung up on you interested no matter what. Move on.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Re: you can try

Originally posted by Zonder
I'm gonna disagree with the previous responses. "You can try to talk to me later" sounds just like "...but it ain't gonna happen." The details you gave later were not enough to make a good call, but they confirmed my first thought. She dissed you and hung up 'cause she's just not interested in talking to you.

I don't know what exactly the "control" angle is supposed to mean, but it seems you don't stand a chance. You can't make an uninterested girl who hung up on you interested no matter what. Move on.
I shouldnt be surprised it took 8 replies for someone to actually know what the fvck was going on.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does a totaly uninterested girl answer the phone when she has caller ID and knows its you calling ?

I have not noticed them doing it but maybe it's just me

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metro3pilot
does a totaly uninterested girl answer the phone when she has caller ID and knows its you calling ?

A "totally" uninterested chick doesnt, however an uninterested chick will give you these no brainer red flags to show her IL is barely readable.

*" my heart is broken and i'm still hurt I need time "
*" You can try" to call me back.
*" I should be" in response to you asking if she will be home.

Either way your wasting your time.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metro3pilot
I did not end up calling her back that night .....instead tried sat night about 8 and go figure she did not answer
You should be busy on the weekends! Too busy to call girls who are showing low interest, thats for sure!

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got ya fellas .........

I talked to her last night her attitude was much different .....

she wants to come visit ( about 130 miles ) and even thanked me for calling,

a girl I met last weekend and invited me to applebees ..hmmm go to meet her Saturday ..... she introduced me to her girlfriend and asked me to join them for more drinks at another bar ......

< laughing > any chance I can turn the lesbo around ..maybe get a 3 some